chapter 2

3rd person pov

It has been over a week since that incident and his cangse ayi and changze jiu jiu were still not back yet.

Hua ying pov

I know i promise cangse ayi that i will not go out the inn but the owner was starting to get mad at me for staying for to long and not paying for food that i ate and for the room i stayed in and kick me out of the inn to the street it's already been a day since i have been on the street i haven't eaten anything since yesterday no one is willing to help me at all, i guess i have to start looking for food on my own and also look for cangse ayi and changze jiu jiu.

3rd person pov

Meanwhile in yumneng Jiang sect they just got the news about Wei changze and cangse sanren's dead, both Jiang fengmian and yu ziyuan were depressed hearing the news of there dead and decided to look for Wei ying thinking he might be somewhere since there wasn't any news about him.

Time skip ( 1 months later )

And just like that 1 months passed by looking for his ayi and Jiu jiu Wei ying had already given up looking for his cangse ayi and changze jiu jiu and start leaving on the street and fighting with dogs for food .

One day he was sitting on the snow playing with straw figures when he saw kid around the same age as him in white robe.

"What are you doing all alone in the street in such cold weather" asked the kid in white

" I have no where to go i don't where aniang and Adie are " hua ying reply to him

Before wangji could even asked for his name they hear someone calling for wangji felling sad for the child wangji hand him his rattle drum and bid him goodbye and went to were his uncle was.

Time skip ( 2 months later)

Hua ying found himself in a corner of an alley way shielding himself from the dogs who were ready to pounce on him any moment now when he suddenly fell himself being pull in a familiar embrace he opened his eyes and saw his Shen Shen and shu shu yu ziyuan and Jiang fengmian.

After chasing the dogs away and calming hua ying down Jiang fengmian and yu ziyuan took him to lotus pier .

After they took him to lotus pier they adopted him as their son.