chapter 3

3rd person pov

Time skip ( 1 year later )

It been a year since the incident in ghost city and hua ying had just turn 6 a month ago.

Lotus pier was as lively as ever, the two mischievous young masters of yumneng Jiang sect can be seen running around chasing each other around the busy town of yumneng, jiang yanli the oldest and only daughter of Jiang fengmian and yu ziyuan the older sister of the two young masters can be seen calmly walking from stall to stall, when it was time to go back she call out to her younger brothers.

"A-ying a-cheng it's already afternoon we should head back home now" Jiang yanli call out to her younger brothers.

"Yes a-jie comming" Jiang Cheng reply run to where his sister was standing, just behind him hua ying can be seen running towards them in full speed.

While heading back to lotus pier hua ying and Jiang Cheng were arguing about something as usual and Jiang yanli laughing at their bickering behind her long sleeves.

Just when they reach gates of lotus pier two man one in white and other red and white can be seen approaching them, hua ying knew who they were, they were his baba and Adie but at same time he was not sure if it was really them he always thought that his parents died at ghost city that day since they never really come looking for him.

The man in full white robe slowly approach hua ying tears slightly falling from his eyes when he reached him he dropped on his knees hugging him tightly while crying telling him how much he miss him, now hua ying was sure that this man was his baba, felling the familiar embrace of his baba after a year hua ying also broke down crying, seeing hua ying cry hua Cheng can be seen approaching the crying duo from behind and hugging them both tightly, felling the familiar embrace of both his parents hua ying cried harder.

Jiang Cheng and Jiang yanli watch the family reunion, their heart broke watching their younger brother crying like that while hugging his suppose dead parents, just then yu ziyuan and Jiang fengmian arrive at the scene they had already know who they were, during the time the three siblings were playing outside xie Lian and hua Cheng came by and already explained to them.

Flashback ( a few hours before the three siblings return )

Two man one in full white robe and other red and white robe can be seen outside the gates of lotus pier talking to the disciples standing outside the gates of lotus pier.

"Excuse me we would like to an audience with sect leader Jiang and sect lady Jiang" the man in white request to one of the disciple.

"Yes please wait a moment I'll go and inform sect leader Jiang" one of the disciple said.

" Sect leader Jiang sect lady Jiang there are two are two young masters who wants to have an audience with you " the disciple told the sect leaders.

" Let them in " Jiang fengmian reply.

" young masters this way please " the disciple told while leading the way to the main hall where the sect leaders were.

" Greetings sect leader Jiang and sect lady Jiang my name is xie Lian the current heavenly emperor and this is my husband supreme ghost king crimson rain sought flower hua Cheng" xie Lian said while bowing to the two sect leaders in the room.

" Greetings " hua Cheng greets them shortly after xie Lian introduce him.

" Your highness please don't bow to us we are merely mortals" Jiang fengmian said still in daze from being in the presents of the most powerful god and supreme ghost king.

" Your highness xie Lian and hua chengzu please have a seat" yu ziyuan said also still in daze like her husband.

" Your highness and hua Chengzu how may we help you?" Jiang fengmian ask after they all settled down.

" Sect leader Jiang we came here for our son hua ying or better known as Wei ying in the mortal realm " hua Cheng said to Jiang fengmian.

" Your son? I thought a-ying was my husband's cousin Wei changze and my bestfriend cangse sanren's son " yu ziyuan ask in confusion.

" Well the thing is that a-ying is our son but to protect him from harm we decided to make his identity as Wei ying Wei changze and cangse sanren's son in the mortal realm " xie Lian told them.

" So if he is your son is he adopted your highness? " Jiang fengmian asked.

" No he is not adopted i gave birth to him myself " xie Lian replied

" But how ? Your highness is a male " yu ziyuan asked.

" Well the kingdom of Xian le the kingdom i was born in has this blessing which can make a male pregnant as long as the male has royal blood" xie Lian told them.

" But if his highness and hua Chengzu are a-ying's real parents then why was a-ying in the street for 2 months and why did either his highness nor hua Chengzu come looking for a-ying. Yu ziyuan asked them.

" The thing is ........................ and that's about it " Hua Cheng explained to them what happened and was going on the heavenly realm and demon realm.

" We have a request sect leader Jiang and sect lady Jiang if it's okay with you can you take care of a-ying until he turn 15 ? " Xie Lian asked the two sect leaders.

" Of course a-ying can stay as long as he wants he is like a son to us but can I ask why untill 15 don't you want take him back with you to heavenly realm " Jiang fengmian asked.

" Well the situation in heavenly realm and demon realm has not been solved yet and i don't want to risk my child's life and  the thing is that he might be able to ascend to heaven in the age of 16 if trains really hard so untill he turns 16 please take care of him plus all his seal powers will be awakened when he reached immortality at the age of 13 or 14 " hua Cheng replied.

( End of flashback )

" A-ying will you be okay staying here with your Shushu and ShenShen ? The situation in the heavenly realm and demon realm has not been solved yet so we can't take you back yet, we promise to visit you alot are you okay with that? " Xie Lian asked hua ying .

" If baba thinks it's okay then a-ying is okay staying here with Shushu and ShenShen " hua ying replied back to his baba.

" A-ying this time Adie promise you that we'll come visit you every chance we got okay ?" Hua Cheng promise his only son.

" Okay !" A-ying replied and smiled a smile that can rival the sun.

[ This is longest chapter i have ever written welp i hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote please thank you for reading ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧