chapter 1

3rd person pov

It was another normal day at paradise manor or so they thought.

Hua ying was still asleep when his baba xie Lian came into his room wake him up and dress him up in hurry and before he can even ask what was going on he was handed to his ayi cangse sanren while crying his baba told him he loves him then his Adie hua Cheng came who also looked like was about to cry too little hua ying was confused as to why his parents were crying he had never seen his Adie cried before which made him more confuse seeing his parents crying while hugging him telling him they love him alot and that will they come back for him after all of this was over, little a-ying had no clue what was going on until he heard an explosion and screams outside he looked at his parents with fear filled eyes and tears start falling from his beautiful Ruby red eyes.

"A-ying baby no matter happens you need to stay strong okay you're crown prince of heavenly realm and demon realm baba and Adie loves you alot okay " xie Lian said to hua ying while hugging him for the last time

"A-ying here take this necklace and ring and leave with your cangse ayi changze Jiu jiu the necklace indicate that you're the crown prince of heavenly realm and the ring indicate that you're crown prince of demon realm it will also protect you from any harm that comes your way" hua Cheng said to hua ying while also hugging him and xie Lian close.

"But a-ying doesn't want to leave baba and Adie" hua ying said while crying

"It's for your own safety baby cangse please take him to the mortal realm" xie Lian said and gave hua ying to cangse saren.

" We love you baby, so much " xie Lian said and kiss his forehead before turning around and walk towards the exit of the manor.

"Baby remember no matter what that we love you alot okay ? " Hua Cheng said and also kiss his forehead before following his husband towards the exit of the manor

"Baba Adie don't go please" hua ying while crying calling for his parents to came back

Hua ying was still crying and calling for his parents when they reach a forest in the mortal realm they knew they were being followed so they ran as fast as they can to the nearest town when suddenly one of them hit Wei changze with an Arrow cangse sanren saw this and wanted to help her husband but she couldn't as she still had to get hua ying to safety, cangse sanren run as fast as she can untill she reach the nearest town yilling and left Wei ying there in one of the inn telling him to hid hua ying was still crying and calling for his parents.

"A-ying listen to me no matter what happens don't go out of this inn untill me and you jiu jiu came back okay ? Promise me you won't came out of the inn " cangse sanren told hua ying.

"I *sob* p-promise i *sob* won't *sob* " hua ying promise while still crying

"Good now I'm go look for your jiu jiu okay ? We'll be back before you know it " cangse sanren said and kiss his forehead before Leaving.