Chapter 1

I would like for everyone to take a moment and close their eyes. Think back as far as you can, search deep within yourself and grasp onto the oddest memory you have and reimagine it. I want you to relive it, and let the feelings take over you. How does it feel, weird right? I can assure you, what happened to me is a hundred times weirder than whatever you felt.

My story begins with my death, which in itself is weird since death should be the absolute end of everything. I do not remember how exactly I died, but every time I tried to remind myself, a sense of coldness permeated my body and froze my actions. My body, my mind and probably even my soul, all of them refused to let me remember the events that led to my death.

But my story does not start with how I died, it starts after I died. Death's embrace I remembered well, like the cold side of a blanket on a hot summer day. Death's embrace took all my senses, and darkness and coldness replaced them all.

I found myself waking in a realm of perpetual enchantment, a garden that defied the bounds of my imagination. An everlasting sanctuary of natural splendour, where time seemed to stand still, and nature flourished in its purest form. As I stepped into this ethereal wonderland, I found myself immersed in a symphony of colours, aromas, and sensations that awakened every sense that death had taken from me.

The garden's expanse stretched as far as my eyes could see, adorned with an endless array of flowers in every conceivable hue. Brilliant reds, vibrant oranges, calming blues, regal purples, and delicate pins mingled harmoniously, creating a tapestry of botanical marvels. Some of these appeared so surreal, their petals radiating a faint glow that cast a luminous aura around them.

Interlaced between the vibrant flora, a network of sprawling lakes emerged, their crystal clear waters reflecting the kaleidoscope of colours from above. These lakes were vast and seemingly bottomless, captivating me when I gazed at them. Dancing and sparkling waterfalls, mysteriously appeared from nowhere, cascading from unseen heights, their melodious cascades blending harmoniously with the symphony of the garden.

Nestled within the never-ending lush garden, amidst the vibrant flora and tranquil lakes, stood a captivating statue of a woman, an embodiment of feminine grace and ethereal beauty.

The sculpture depicts a woman of exquisite allure, with curvaceous contours. Her form embodied the epitome of feminine allure, reminiscent of celestial beings. Her slender neck led gracefully into her shapely shoulders, accentuating the elegance of her posture. Adorned with delicate details, her bust is sculpted with a gentle sensuality that evoked both power and vulnerability in perfect harmony.

The woman's face, a symphony of delicate features, is partially veiled, adding an air of mystery and intrigue. The veil gracefully draped over the upper half of her visage, hinting at a touch of Greek-inspired attire. Its sheer fabric barely concealed her face, allowing glimpses of her ethereal beauty to enchant the beholder. Her eyes, though veiled, emanated a captivating allure, inviting me to imagine the depths of her soul.

The sculpture's attire, reminiscent of ancient Greek fashion, accentuates the woman's natural grace. The sheer fabric of her gown envelops her forms, gently clinging to her curves, revealing the divine contours beneath. Delicate folds and drapes cascade down, gracefully highlighting her figure with understated elegance. The gown's translucency allowed the subtle interplay of light and shadow, accentuating the sculpted beauty beneath.

It seemed as if the statue possessed a radiant aura, an embodiment of femininity and grace frozen in time. Surrounding the sculpture, blossoms of various hues bloom, as if paying homage to her beauty, their petals embracing the delicate curves of the statue.

The statue, with its captivating allure and mystical presence, exerted an inexplicable pull on my soul. It was emanating an irresistible kind of energy, as if calling out to me, beckoning me to approach and discover the depths of its enchantment.