The Chronicler and Moriarty

Hello! I've been dying to post an AO3 of one of my favorite Filipino Webtoon or Story, Project Loki. This is actually me, shipping Stein x Lorelei. so to my LoreStein shippers... Hello :D

=====

LORELEI

After the incidents that happened at The QED Club, Loki declared that we would be on hiatus in the meantime to recover and process the events we’ve encountered. However, the one thing that I want to process: Luthor is M himself. I'm shocked by the things I’ve discovered, talking, or confronting Luthor wouldn’t be my best shot in getting him to admit that he is M. I mean- he's the Student Council President though! He is unbreakable and confident as if he has built himself an iron wall to prevent others from getting through his emotions.

Where are the others you may ask? I’m at History class listening to the histories of Martial Law, I couldn’t even focus on my lessons after that incident, Loki decided to hole himself up in his room, so I asked Aunt Martha to watch over him for a while, Alistair still unconscious and Jamie is at home recovering from her trauma.

I want to heal too, it’s unfair, to be honest, and yet I couldn’t even bother to be selfish for once. As the chronicler and the responsible member of The QED Club, I must be the responsible one who would support, cheer, and comfort them whenever they feel down especially when this kind of incident impacted our lives. I can’t let that incident get to me nor do I have the time to sulk around and let Stein know that he’s winning in this game of chess.

So, I must be that person who they could rely on, I have to be the mature one. I’m being cruel to myself, yes, but I should prioritize others first before myself, other students are worried about the club. If they see me crumble right now, even the Moriarty Organization, they will take advantage of it. A tear shed in my eye a little but luckily, I wiped it away easily.  

Classes are over, I have the time to take a break and maybe then, eat in the club room. I got up and went to the canteen to grab some bowl-in-a rice with fried siomai on top with soy sauce in it with my iced coffee drink. I didn’t even bother talking to Rosetta or Margarette either, both didn't know what happened.

Once I got my key to the club, I unlocked it- The knob was open, I had this feeling that someone would ambush me when I opened the door quickly, I saw a man sitting on the table, with glasses on him as he scrolled through his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Why hello there! Lorelei Rios~ “Stein Alberts decided to show up as I felt my blood boil in anger, ruining my day.