Night to Remember (III)

The party begins, the plan initiates and Lorelei is having a bad time tonight, along with Stein who wants to teach her faker a lesson that she'll never forget.

========================================================

LORELEI

The program was fine but I was bored to be honest, although I was crowded with my classmates and with Stein as my seatmate, once the following program was over they were making a debut dance, I wasn't interested not knowing why I was spacing out. " You okay? " Stein asked.

" Yea, I just met my old friends a while ago in the ladies room" I made an annoyed look recalling our conversation.

Flashback

" I'm surprised that you still came even after what you did to Lucinda, after you pushed her down the stairs " Xandra folded her arms glaring at me.

" I'm still surprised that you're blind to Lucinda's two-faced attitude, so much for being smart. If you were really that smart, you would have noticed how she stole your boyfriend " I mocked her while I was fixing my hair, while smirking at her.

" YOU- " Just before she tried to slap me, I gripped her wrist, looking at her angrily calm.

" I don't care what you both did to me since middle school, but I'm not the old Lorelei you used to hurt and tolerate your stupidity " I bumped into Xandra.

" You're just jealous of her because she's kind to everybody, you're nothing but daddy's little gold dig- " As Rosa was about to finish that word, I went up to her in my heels and slapped her face hardly with a fan that I let down by the makeup counter to the point she fell down with her head facing the ground, her hand exposed in front of me. A wound was revealed, making her freak out. As I opened my fan, covering my lower face and looked down at her.

" God Rosaria, since when did you ever go this low to join Lucinda. You may bully me or insult me for all I care, but never involve my father in a ladies fight. Whether if we are friends or not, you better watch your mouth, Little Miss 'I Suck at Gaslighting My Family' " I looked down at her, before she could bark, I had the temptation in me to step on her hand with the red heels i'm wearing, but then again, I actually did it to the point it made her scream at the soundproof make up room.

" Stop it! You're hurting her, you bully! " Lucinda yelled poutingly.

" No, you stop. Pretending to be a two-faced moron and making everyone turn their backs on me, keep my ex-friends as your slaves for all you want, I hope they went down with you to Hell " I coldly looked at Xandra's desperate and terrified face while my heel was in her hand.

" You know what, I'll tell you something: The only reason why Lucinda wants to befriend you is not because of how hot your boyfriend is, but because how your too easy to be gaslighted, even your own ex manipulated you " I insulted her while keep on digging down my heel into her hand, then I put my shoe up to the point seeing blood by her hand.

" We used to be friends from kindergarten until middle school... you two changed ever since, do you have any idea how I tried to save you both from being manipulated or preventing our friendship break apart despite how you two treated me " I looked at the both of them with sadness.

" SHUT UP YOU- " Just before Xandra said anything dumb, Lucinda crouched down to help Xandra up.

" I'm really sorry if I took your friends away, just because they hurt you doesn't mean that you should too! " Lucinda apologized. I look at her unamused as if I'm watching a comedy act. I took my things away just to leave them here, before going my way out.

" Oh yeah! I wanna say this, Lucinda... I know your secret, I've known for a very long time " I smiled softly, closing the door softly as I went back to the event room with a smug on my face, as I gave an USB to the man who's controlling the audio and video.

After the performance ended, we all stood up for the ovation as Stein went close to me and whispered " Everything is going according to plan, now I just need to leave the room. Wanna get out for a little while? Or wanna watch the drama unfold? " He asked me.

" Sure " Both of us stood up as we both headed out to the entrance. As we were about to head out for a little bit of air, the light was suddenly onto us. The person up stage was holding a microphone, the camera was aimed at Lucinda, the one at the stage with the spotlight on the both of us.

" Before we ended the performance, earlier, Lorelei said that she and her partner wished to perform one more talent to everyone! Who wants to see these lovebirds perform! " She yelled like a child, however it was way worse when they demanded us to perform. Oh the audacity of her- I thought

I kept gripping my fan angrily because I knew that she was trying to humiliate me and Stein. Of course it made me angry but " I'm sorry but we- " Just before I declined, my partner spoke up.

" Sure! I mean, if it's for the reunion, we'll perform but we will have to make it short because we don't want to take your free time " Stein answered, as everyone clapped and the voices in the room got louder, of course I talked to him first.

" What the heck are you doing? We even have no idea what to perform, you're just making a fool of yourself- " When I looked at Stein, he looked darkly angry at Lucinda.

" Rule Number 2, Rios: you Always have a plan. They might come out for you in surprise. I'm going to remind this girl not to mess with you again. Plus, Augustus is positioned at the audio and video system, so that he could finally expose our enemies. You get what I'm saying right, Miss Lorelei Rios? " Stein whispered to my ear, trying not to blush around him.