Elai and Abiel

LORELEI

I kept eating my lunch quietly and scrolling through social media without trying to be a rude person kicking someone out, as I kept munching my food and at least drinking my iced coffee. While Stein was reading a book, he borrowed from one of Loki's shelves, I probably do need to disinfect the club room after this, I thought.

Then suddenly, I felt like puking... I don't know why but the felt anxiousness is in me, I felt dizzy and nauseous realizing that I haven't eaten anything for a while after the incident, to the point that I try to avoid eating and focus more on my studies. It was making me cry, the food that I consumed is suddenly making me want to let it all out, tears suddenly falling from my eyes, but I prevented Stein from seeing me in this state.

However, the pressure got to me! I let out sound barf, and as Stein soon noticed my struggle, I rushed outside to our garbage can and let out all the acids and the foods I ate and drunk a while ago, I kept puking on my own without anyone helping me. Not even anybody in the QED Club is here, especially my best friend, Alistair, who's been in a coma because of me.

While I was too busy in my dark thoughts, someone behind me rubbed my back as I turned around only to see Stein Alberts, our enemy, and M, the mathematician nerd, who was helping me and rubbing my back, I looked at him awkwardly and in confusion. 

"I may be a monster and your greatest enemy, but I'm not that heartless to let someone suffer even if most of it is my fault "Stein stopped as soon as I glared at him.  

"Yes, it has been hectic ever since that incident, and probably my fault- But I keep noticing that you were spacing out a lot recently especially in History Class when I sat beside you and you didn't even seem to notice me as if you were spacing out or something. I wanted to ask you if you ate at the club room, but it seems like you don't want me to say or breathe in the same space as you are "Stein said, while I suddenly listened to him for once. 

"So, at least let me help you, Lorelei Rios. I know you've been struggling to eat ever since that incident, let me be that person you could cry on "Stein's soothing voice was so real that it almost felt like a lie...But right now, he did not trick me, nor I could sense his dark intentions. 

I keep letting out the acids from my stomach while sobbing and crying my poor heart out from everything, once I was done puking, I sat on the floor and cried softly covering my shedding tears and from Stein, but he suddenly tugs me down softly leaning onto him as he rubbed the side of my right shoulder, soothing me and calming me down. 

"It's okay Lorelei, it's okay... everything's going to be ok, you're going to be okay and get through this... "I keep making hiccup sounds, letting my tears fall to the ground. He may have been M, but I will accept his sympathy over me.

– – – – – — — — 

Stein gave me the medicine kit from the shelves, and I inhaled the ointment that I applied to my nose for a little while to inhale a chilly scent from my nose, all the sudden an ice-cold water in a plastic cup appeared in front of me, looking up at Stein. "Here, I got your water from the canteen. "Stein replies. 

I looked at it suspiciously thinking that there was poison in it and yet, he suddenly drank it without his lips remaining on the cup. So, I decided to drink it without hesitation. Once my throat felt refreshed, I looked at Stein who had the medicine kit putting it back on the shelf.