Peter Parker in a predicament

Peter looked around his apartment and how it looked like it was slowly coming together. It wasn't much, but it was the best he could do with what he had.

And he didn't have much.

His friends and family basically forgot even know he existed, and his only family member Aunt May died. She died because of him.

If he had sent those villains back when he had the chance then she would still be here. But then they would've been sent back to their world to die. Something he knew neither him nor May would've been proud of.

It just hurts. He's on his own with no friends as to save the universe, he had to make everyone forget his identity. Everyone on earth forgot who Peter Parker is.

Peter Parker doesn't have a life anymore. All that's left to him now is Spider-Man.

And what's worst is the only way he can pay rent for his place, he needed to get a job as a photographer for the man that caused all of this.

J. Jonah Jameson was the one who revealed his identity, Mysterio might've sent the video, but Jameson released it. He was the reason that they couldn't get into college, the reason he went to Dr. Strange to fix everything but then he botching the spell that destroyed his life.

His thoughts were interrupted by his police scanner that went off telling him a crime was taking place. Knowing what he has to do, Peter Weber over to his newly designed suit.

The web tracks and brighter color scheme all gel with the classic design elements to create that classic Spider-Man look. Swinging off into the night, Peter had no idea that there was something different happening tonight.

And it was because the multiverse was still broken.

XXXXXXXX

It was a bright and sunny day in Arendelle, Princess Anna walked up to a huge window and gasped excitedly at the light sprinkling of snow that was falling.

Jumping with excitement, she ran to a door over the other side of the room, she walked up to it and cleared her throat.

"Elsa?" she asked in a sweet friendly tone, knocking a tune on the door, in a sing-song voice, she asked.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" she clasped her hands together and slumped over hoping for an answer. "Come on let's go and play." she spun around and leaned against the door sliding down onto the hardwood floor.

Anna tried to look under her sister's door but to no avail, she couldn't see her sister or anything inside.

"I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away." Anna walked away, her heart a bit down.

XXXXXXXXX

She sat in the middle of the ballroom, playing with two dolls that distinctly resembled both herself and Elsa.

"We used to be best buddies, but now we're not." Anna played with the dolls and frowned, looking down at them in confusion.

"I wish you would tell me why." Anna fell backwards onto the floor and the dolls skid across the shiny surface.

XXXXXXXXX