Reunion

Peter, Elsa, and Eddie returned home and saw that Kate was looking over some blueprints. When they approached closer, they noticed it was for the Baxter Building, where the multiverse machine was being made.

"Where'd you get these?" Peter asked.

"Got them from Felicia. She dropped by earlier and said we have three days. And she took the flash drive." Felicia said as she looked to see the drive was gone.

"Figured she would've done it yesterday," Peter admitted when he noticed it was gone. "Meant to give it to her so Fisk doesn't do anything to her."

"So, this is what brought us here?" Eddie asked as he picked up a blueprint for what looked to be two large cannons pointing at one another. "This machine is the only way to get us home?"

"It would seem that way," Kate said.

Peter then remembered what Elsa said and looked at her. "Speaking of which, did you mean what you said back there? You didn't want to go home?"

Elsa sighed and nodded, confirming his thoughts. "Yes."

"But...what about your sister?" Peter wonders, noticing her flinch at the reminder. Then he remembered her story of what happened between them. "Elsa, we're going there to destroy this machine, send you all home. If we don't send you back there now, you're never going back."

"If I go back, then I'll be forced to hide who I am, with a kingdom that will fear its soon-to-be queen," Elsa replied with a sigh. "I hurt her once, I don't need to do it again. Anna will be better off without me." She then started to think of all the positives with her gone. "With me out of the way, she can open the gates, go outside the castle walls, live her own life."

"Wait, sorry, when was this decided?" Kate asked, feeling like she missed something.

"During her song sequence," Eddie caught her up on what happened.

Venom then came out and gave his statement on what happened. "Oh, it was magnificent! She has a voice like an Angel."

Elsa chuckled and blushed at the compliment. "Thanks, Venom."

"Song sequence?" Kate asked and looked at Elsa. "Like in Disney movies?"

"Yeah." Eddie and Peter admitted.

"Big time." Venom agreed.

"You should have seen the suit she made for herself," Peter added as he walked off.

"Wait, you made yourself a super suit?" Kate asked Elsa in shock.

"Not much of a super-suit as much as a..." Elsa tried to find the right word. "A suit to conceal my identity."

"That's a super-suit," Kate informed her, gasping at the idea. "How about we all show ours off?"

"Really?" Peter asks her. "That really important right now?"

"Come on, until we wait for Felicia to come back with the outside blueprints from Fisk, we don't know the ways in or out of the building, just the labs." Kate defended her decision, already seeing there were a dozen ways they could all sneak in. "We have time."

Peter sighed and saw she did have a point. "Fine. I'll go get mine."

"Yes!" Kate cheered and walked off to get her suit. "Be right back!"

Eddie folded his arms and was happy he didn't need to change to unveil Venom to them.

____________________________________________

MJ, Ned, and Anna made their way around the city, carrying a duffel bag that was carrying the snowman Olaf inside. It was the only way to keep him out of the line of sight so that he wouldn't cause panic.