Search your feelings

Peter sighed and knew that he would have to recruit the Man Without Fear to their ranks. He walked off and sneaked around to change into his Spider-Man suit to go out and find him. But on his way back to the window, Elsa spotted him and quickly stopped him.

"Hey, where are you going?" Elsa wondered.

"I'm going to see if I can recruit someone who's dealt with Kingpin," Peter explained, gesturing to the group. "I figure you would like some time to talk and catch up with your sister."

As they were chatting, Eddie and Kate watched them from a distance. "Is something going on between them?" she asked.

"You should have seen them during the song," Eddie commented, remembering the moment in the street. "I think our Spider-Boy has a crush on the Princess of Ice and Snow."

"I wonder how this will end," Kate remarked, noting that Elsa and Peter were from two very different worlds.

"Be careful out there," Elsa said to Peter as he was getting ready to leave. "I know you probably know what you're doing out there, but still."

"I have a knack for getting into trouble," Peter assured her. He knew what she was talking about. "I'll be back later tonight. Felicia will be back with the final piece that we need. If I need you, I'll call Kate, and I know you'll come running to save me."

Elsa nodded and blushed a little as he backed away from her, allowing him to leave through the window. After placing his mask on, Peter dived out the window. Elsa closed it behind him. She looked out the window and watched as Spider-Man vanished into the sunset.

"So...," Anna approached her sister. "What's going on between you and that guy?"

Elsa snapped out of it when she heard her sister. "What?" She then blushed a little and walked away. "No, no. There's nothing going on between the two of us."

"Oh, come on, I just saw how you looked at him," Anna proclaimed. "I mean, how long have you been here?"

"About a month or so," Elsa shrugged as she and Anna made their way into the kitchen.

"And you two met how?" Anna asked, trying to get her sister to see what she was saying.

"He found and saved me from a group of guys. He's been trying to take care of me and help me understand this...well, you could argue the future world. But only because I was in trouble!" Elsa shrugged and reconsidered her words.

"And over that time, you never felt any attraction to him?" Anna asked with disbelief in her voice.

Elsa then tried to change the subject with her sister. "So, how did you get here?"

"Oh, I landed in the trash right outside of this place where MJ works," Anna explains and gestured to MJ, who she and Ned were currently talking with Eddie and Kate. "She helped me out, and that's where we found Olaf who led us here."

Elsa smiled and sighed as she knew there was something she needed to say. "Anna, I think we should have a clean slate. There's something you need to know about. Why we've been locked in the castle for years."

Anna saw this was serious and took a seat, just as Elsa did the same. "Okay...tell me," she said.

Peter swung his way towards the Chrysler Building and landed near one of the higher points to stay out of sight. None of the cops would be able to spot him and nobody inside would see him for quite some time. He just waited around and waited for Daredevil to finally show up.

When he sensed something coming, he looked up and noticed Daredevil leaping down and landing on the other edge of the building. "Just needed to be sure this wasn't a trap," he said.