Chapter 6

I see carriages heading to the ball. I gasp as I see a lady wearing the most beautifulest dress I have ever seen. I see the castle as it looks like it's made out of gold! We get closer to the castle and I hear the bells , "We're going to be late!" I scream as the horses go faster.
Later we made it into the castle and the coachman opens the door for me as I walk out with glee. I admire the art and the shiny floor. I make it to the big doors.
I think to myself "Go walk in there and be yourself"
I walk in and everyone looks at me. I here gasping and whispers as they point at me.
I see the prince look at me and we look straight at each other. Then he walks up to me..
"Hello madam , Do you care to dance?"
"Um... Yes" I mumble
I hear music as people started dancing, We dance on the dance floor as people look at us. I see Anastasia and Drizella whisper to each other in disgust. I ignore them and faced the prince.
"What's your name?" I ask
"Well people call me Dee but my real name is Derrick" Dee said
"A moment of silence happened and then the music stopped. Dee bows and took my hand pulling me somewhere, He brings me the balcony where it looks like you can see the whole world.
"So do you see your house from here?" Dee asked
"Yes! It's that very small house north" I answered
Later than we went back to the dance floor slow dancing again. No one dances with us and just stare at us again.
When the music was over , Dee bows down and gets on his knees
People gasp
"I had have a great time with you, So will you.....
BOOM BOOM BOOM!
A green light slams on the prince
People gasp and scream
I run to him
"Dee! Derrick!" I scream
Dee gets back up
"Oh thank god your..." I say
Dee suddenly ran into..Anastasia?
Than Dee kissed Anastasia on the ....lips
"Anastasia, you are the love of my life, Will you marry me?"
My heart dropped like a bolder
"Yes my honey" Anastasia said
I hear the clock gong as I remember to come back at midnight. I run past the door, and stairs as I drop my slipper on one of the stairs.
"My glass slipper!" I shout
I go grab it but I see Anastasia glaring at me.
I stop and run leaving the slipper behind. As I run I hear a "Crack"
Anastasia has broke the slipper into a million pieces.