Chapter 3

DING DONG! I hear the doorbell ring and also some thumping music outside.

DING DONG! The doorbell rang again and I quickly run to the door.

"Hello Madam, I am the prince's servant and I have some news for you. I suddenly hear big thumping footsteps.

"HELLO! YES WHATS THE NEWS?" screamed Drizella and Anastasia.

The servant steps back a bit. "Well..the prince is having a ball tomorrow to see if he can find a lovely lady who would marry the prince. My stepsisters instantly gave the servant a hug.

"WE ARE GOING SIR, THANK YOU!" They both scream. The servant pushed them away and said "Well see you tomorrow." but I could see him whisper " I hope not"

He he" I giggle.

"What are you giggling about idiot!, We might see the prince for the first time!" Screamed Anastasia . They quickly started running into their room and shut the door.

"Wow I can't believe Stepmother didn't wake up over the obnoxious noise. I quickly look in my drawer to see if I have any dresses. I see only one that was my grandma's dress, It has small sparkles on it with blue lace , It still looks brand new!.

I can't believe Stepmother almost fainted from hearing the news. They all went to the tailor shop to find a dress for them to wear tomorrow.

I eat some food and did some laundry because I knew my "Steps" would be mad at me for not doing it. I hear the door slam open and I hear screaming.

{Sorry , conservation all caps}

"I WANT THAT DRESS, I LOOK WAY BETTER IN THE DRESS , YOU LOOK LIKE A FAT DOG IN A DRESS"Screamed Anastasia

"YOU LOOK LIKE A FAT DOG COVERED IN DIRT" Screamed Drizella

"ENOUGH GIRLS!, CALM YOURSELF DOWN!" screamed Stepmother

"OK!" they both scream as they run to their room. Stepmother walks to her room and shuts the door.

I went into the kitchen and started making food. When the food was ready I call everyone down to come eat some dinner .

"Im so excited for tomorrow but I need a dress, I can get one if ANASTASIA doesn't take MY dress!, Drizella said

"Um..I look better in it than you anyway so I will take the dress!" Snapped Anastasia

"Stop girls , we are eating right now!" Stepmother said

Later I took everyones plate when they were done, and washed their plates.

When I was done Drizella, Anastasia and Stepmother was in their room. I go check on Drizella and Anastasia, then I hear weird words again.

"Ente bon the they di no ke la see"Lop ga ne me re"

I go closer to the unfamiliar words

"neg re yet we go in lo ta lio re sho"

"Lo the cin de ela "

I hear nothing else so I go in the living room to read a book.

"neg re yet we go in lo ta lio re sho"

.. Never yet we go in tailor shop?

I think in my head if that was true.

"neg re yet we go in lo ta lio re sho""neg re yet we go in lo ta lio re sho""neg re yet we go in lo ta lio re sho"

I repeat over and over

"neg re yet we go in lo ta lio re sho" "neg re yet we go in lo ta lio re sho" "neg re yet we go in lo ta lio re sho" "neg re yet we go in lo ta lio re sho"

I shake my head and started reading

"neg re yet we go in lo ta lio re sho?" what did it mean?