Chapter One: Where it begins

Scarlett sits in her room on her bed, doing her homework. She feels a weird feeling that someone I'd watching her.

She shakes it off, knowing that she is on the top floor. She goes back to work. Scarlett is wearing a long white night gown. That she usually always wears 

She gets the same chill. She had just a minute ago. Scar walks over to the window. a hand reaches out, grabs her, and suddenly, a figure is on top of her.

Scarlett screams, jumping backward

"Hey, it's me," Billy tells her, grabbing her shoulder lightly, "Billy, what the..." Billy climbs into the window, smiling at her

"I'm sorry, don't hate me." Billy says, smiling at the young girl. "You sleep in that?" Billy asked, looking Scarlett up and down.

"My dad and Sidney are in the other room," Scarlett says, grabbing Billy's arms. "I'll only stay a sec" as soon as Billy said that

Scarletts dad opens the door. The doorknob catches on the open closet door behind it, jamming it, holding it in place.

"What's going on in there?" Mr. Prescott asked, trying to open the door to his daughters room.

"Is everything okay?" Mr. Prescott asked, "Can you knock?" Scarlett asked."I heard screaming,"

"No, you didn't," Scarlett denies. She has no idea why she is lying. Her and Billy weren't together it was Sydney.

It will always be Sidney, and she can do nothing to change that. She may have a small crush on her sisters boyfriend. But she knows she can't have him

"No? Oh, well... I'm hitting the sack. My flight leaves first thing in the morning. Now the expo runs all weekend so I won't be back til Sunday. There's cash on the table for you and your sister, and I'll be staying at the Raleigh Hilton..."

"Out at the airport," Scarlett says. "So call me if you need anything." Mr Prescott says. "Got it,"

He opens the door and scans the room. Scarlett turns around quickly, expecting to see Billy standing there, but he isn't there.

"I swear I heard screaming." Scarlett gives her dad a small smile. "Have a great trip." She tells her father. "Sleep tight, baby." Mr Prescott says.

As soon as the door closed. Scarlett turns around to look for Billy. He holds up a bear and makes a weird voice. "That was close."

Scarlett laughs, placing her hands on her mouth. "Okay, you had your fun. now, why are you here?" Scarlett asked, walking towards Billy.

"It just occurred to me that I never climbed through your bedroom window." Scarlett looks at Billy, who lays on her bed. "You're right. You haven't climbed through MY window. But you climb through Sids all the time."

Billy smiles, walking closer to Scarlett. She sucks in a deep breath, watching him walk closer. "You're right. I just came from her room." Scarlett pushes her best friend away from her with a smile on her face.

"Now that climbing through my window is out of your system." Scarlett says, placing her hands on Billy's chest, pushing his back toward her window.

"And I was home, bored, watching television, and I wanted to see my best friend," Scarlett smiled. "Or you wanted to see Sidney, and I was just a pit stop before you left." Billy shrugs his shoulders

Billy wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Scarlett smiles, placing her chin on Billy's chest.

"Okay, stud bucket time to go." Scarlett says with a laugh. The laugh that always brings a smile onto Billy's face. "Alright, I'm going." Billy places a soft kiss on Scarletts forehead.