Chapter I

Ahhhh I'm actually writing this😭 I'm genuinely scared cause this is my first time actually publishing one of my stories-

ANYWAYS ENJOYY
'these are thoughts!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tengen!" Kyojuro yelled, waving at his best friend. It was the end of the year for the two seniors.

"Oh hey kyo!" the taller turned around and waved back, "how was class?" The smaller male had caught his breath and had a large smile plastered on his face.

"Super boring.. can't believe that I had to deal with that annoying teacher for 4 years" Tengen chuckled at his own comment, Kyojuro followed. "Hey since this is our final year of this unflashy school. Wanna skip class?" Tengen asked.

"Sorry can't! I have an exam today in math" The shorter male sighed anxiously.

"It's fine kyo!! I hope you ace it even though math exams aren't flamboyant at all!" Tengen rolled his eyes at the end of his sentence. The flame boy giggled at the action, that caught the taller eyes. His face grew red but he tried to shake the feeling off.

Kyojuro opened his mouth. "Don't forget to text me!" He then smiled after that but continued, "I'm so happy we both got into a good collage." Kyo looked down reading his small answers sheet before he went to his class so he wouldn't be late.

Tengen felt the guilt buildup in his stomach after just hearing the word collage. "Y-yeah! remember to call me whenever! I'm always available" Tengen tries to ignore the guilt he had but it couldn't go away. 'I'm so sorry kyo.' Tengen felt his stomach doing cartwheels.

The boys said their goodbyes and walked their separate ways. Tengen never got into the collage he dreamed of. The older male sighed, disappointed in himself for lying to his best friend. But he couldn't just tell kyo he didn't get into the collage he wanted!

That would be so humiliating. Tengen slapped his face trying to get the bad thoughts out of his head. "Keep your head up Tengen! Maybe you didn't get into that collage but you do have a plan B!" He tried to reassure himself. It worked, his plan B was to become a fashion designer!

Tengen finally reached his class even though he wanted to skip but thought it would be boring without a friend. "Good afternoon Mr.Uzui." Tengen ignored the teacher and walked to his desk. Sitting down with a sigh. He had a huge crush for his best friend but didn't know if kyo even liked males. Since Tengen was bisexual, he never thought about it and thought that Kyojuro was possibly gay. Class started to begin but since Tengen was so lost in his thoughts about his crush, he didn't even know.

(Present day)

The two males both haven't contacted each for 3 years straight. Kyojuro worked as the history teacher at a school! Meanwhile Tengen was a fashion designer but retired when he turned 23. Tengen went to collage to get a teachers degree to become an art teacher cause he wanted to share the beauty of fashion and art to students. He got an interview at the school Kyojuro was working at but he didn't know that one of his old friends even worked there.

(At Tengen's House)

Tengen checked through his mail, hoping he at least got the job. He's been dreaming of this for awhile and genuinely wants this job more than anything. Tengen loved to express himself, especially with art. Even if being a retired fashion designier seemed good, he wanted to share that with others. The male ripped open the letter from the academy he had applied for.

Dear Uzui Tengen,

Thank you for applying to Kimetsu Academy. You've been selected as the new art teacher and will begin next Monday. Thanks for waiting patiently, we hope to see you soon

Sincerely, Kimetsu Academy

"YES!" Tengen jumped into the air with a huge grin, he then sat back down on his unnecessarily large couch. Since it was a friday he had to wait two days before he started. He was extremely excited and super happy he had gotten the job! Maybe it wasn't the best paying job but it really didn't matter since Tengen had to much money for his own good to begin with.

(Teacher's Lounge)

"Good afternoon Rengoku!" A smaller female waved over to the joyful man.

"Why good afternoon to you as well Kocho!" Kyojuro smiled at the woman.

"Did your class treat you okay today?" She asked while eating her salad, "very well! I'm impressed by them all" Kyojuro pulls out his sandwich and starts to munch on it while he also pulls out his computer.

"KYOJURO!! SHINOBU!!" A woman yells behind them, Kyojuro turns around to see Mitsuri.

"Hello Kanroji!" Shinobu looked over, Kyojuro waved over at Mitsuri with a huge smile than sat down next to the two. "guess what!" Mitsuri shook the table with excitement. Both hummed in response. "A NEW TEACHER IS COMING HERE ON MONDAY!!" Mitsuri squealed. "How exciting!" Shinobu giggled.

"I'm super glad we are getting another teacher! Which subject are they teaching?" Kyojuro asked in curiosity. "They are teaching art! But they were actually a retired fashion designer!" Mitsuri lowered her voice since all the other teachers kept staring at her.

"That seems super cool!" Kyojuro says finishing his sandwich before emailing some students about due work.

The three talk over about their classes and once the bell rang, they waved goodbye and walked off to their classrooms.

Kyojuro was oddly curious about the new teacher and really wanted to meet them! He sat down in his seat and waited for his students to arrive.

"Hello Mr.Rengoku!" A few students waved and sat down talking.

"Hello class!" Kyojuro stood up from his seat and started his class once everyone arrived.

——————————————————————
Thanks for reading!!