Chapter III

I'm actually super tired😭 I should've gotten more sleep last night-
'these are thoughts!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyojuro was sitting down at his desk looking over the test the class he just had finished. He looked up and saw a bag.

'I believe that belongs to Young Kamado!' He got up going to grab the bag. The teacher didn't have any intentions to go through Tanjiro's bag but he needed to see if his schedule was in there, and thank goodness it was! It seemed that Tanjiro had the new art class.

Kyojuro smiled as he walked up to the elevator and swiped his keycard on the swipe pad. The elevator made a tiny ding as soon as it arrived, Kyojuro walked inside. As he turned around, close to touching a button he saw Mitsuri running towards him. He put his hand through the crack of the elevator door before it fully closed, allowing it to reopen.

"Hello Kyojuro!" Mitsuri waved walking inside as well.

"Hey Mitsuri! going up?"

"Yup! Thanks Kyo!" Mitsuri smiled at the taller.

'I haven't been called kyo in years' It felt kinda weird to be called that. Only very few people called him Kyo but it didn't matter. Mitsuri than clicked the 5th floor button

"Where you going?" Mitsuri asked.

"3rd floor! Thank you!" Kyojuro gave her a smile, she clicked the 3rd floor button and smiled back.

The male walked over to the art room, he knocked on the door while entering.

"Sorry for the interruption! But Young Kamado left his bag in my room!" Kyojuro said smiling but didn't notice the tall figure since he blended in with the students. "Ah it's fine! Tanjiro go get your ba-" Tengen's head rose from his desk and looked at the others.

"Kyo?" Tengen stopped what he was doing and just examined Kyojuro. Tanjiro grabbed his bag.

"Thank you Mr. Rengoku!" Tanjiro walked back to his table with his two idiotic friends.

"Tengen?" Kyojuro shot a smile. The class looked at the two teachers in confusion. The two males hugged each other.

"Kyo! It's been way to long since we last talked!" Tengen said with a bright smile.

"I agree Tengen! You're looking flashy as always I see!" He laughed with his old buddy.

"Yup! Your still as flamboyant as you've always been!!" Tengen said with a smirk. The two teachers giggled their butts off until they noticed that everyone was watching.

"Hey! Get back to work you rascals" Tengen yelled at them, they immediately went back to drawing.

"I didn't know you worked here" Tengen looked back over at his old friend.

"I've been working here for a few years now actually! I'm surprised that you would even apply to be a teacher!" Kyojuro chuckled with his arms crossed. Since he didn't have a class this period, he decided to stay with Tengen for the rest of his class.

(An hour passes by)

The bell rung and all the students grabbed their work and shoved it in their bag while running out the class running to the cafeteria.

"You got a class?" Tengen asked.

"No I don't! I'm actually gonna go to the teachers lounge, care to join me?" Rengoku looked over at Tengen.

"I'll gladly come! I think I'm set for the rest of the day" The taller got up from his seat and walked with his friend to the elevator.

(A/N: we are gonna call kyo, rengoku sometimes cause nobody wants to read kyojuro 500 times)

Kyojuro opened the door and led Tengen inside the room filled with teachers.

"Hey Kyojuro!" Mitsuri calls out, Giyuu looks over and waves.

"Hello guys!" Kyojuro smiled, he walked over to the table with Tengen and sat down. Tengen sat down next to him.

"Is this the new teacher?" Shinobu looks at Tengen.

"Yes! He is an old buddy of mines from highschool!" He chuckled pulling out his lunch. Mitsuri looked at Tengen, she was blushing super hard.

"Wait kyo! you know him!?!" Mitsuri snapped out of her thoughts and looked over to her coworker.

"So this is the hot dude you were talking about" Shinobu giggled.

"SHUT UP!" Mitsuri covers her mouth being embarrassed.

"I'm already getting called hot wow" Tengen laughed.

"What's your name anyways?" The small female asks removing the hand from her mouth.

"Tengen Uzui!" Tengen followed that with a wink.

Obanai walked in, he looked over at the table the silly group was at. His drink went all over the floor as his fist tightened on the paper cup.

Mitsuri noticed that Iguro had burned his hand with burning coffee.

"OBANAI!!" Mitsuri got up worried for her life about the man's hand, he didn't even realize he had burnt himself due to jealousy.

"I- oh ouch" he looked at his hand. Mitsuri tugged his hand away from his face. Obanai's face started to heat up.

"Are you okay?! That coffee seemed hot!!" Mitsuri said checking his hand.

"I-I'm fine" Obanai stumbled on his words looking down at the worried woman.

"I have to take you to the nurse! Come on!" Mitsuri then rushed Obanai to the nurse as he sat there red from her sudden touch. The other three giggled at the motion.

"I'm sorry for her! She always does that" Shinobu sighed.

"It's all fine!" Tengen smiled.

"I'm Kocho Shinobo!" She took her hand out.

"Nice to meet you Shinobo!" Tengen shook her hand. Kyojuro was too busy multitasking to even notice his friend was asking him a question about the others.

"Kyo!!" Tengen slapped his head, Kyo lost track of what he was doing and looked up at Tengen.

"Sorry! What happened?" The smaller said with a smile.

"Are you gonna introduce me to the other teachers or what" Tengen said with a smug attitude but it had a playful tone to it. Kyojuro than stopped what he was doing and started to get some other teachers over.

After introducing many teachers to Tengen, he finally got down the last few.

"That's Giyuu Tomioka! Sanemi Shinazugawa. And lastly Gyomei Himejima. But he usually isn't around since he's always in the library" Kyojuro looked over at Tengen who looked a little puzzled but figured them all out. The two sat there in comfortable silence as the sound of small clacks came from the smaller's computer. Tengen was working on a small art piece but got distracted by something on his phone.

Tengen continued to work on his piece, he heard the bell ring and looked over at Kyojuro.

"I have to get to my class! Bye Tengen!!" Kyojuro smiled at him as he packed up his stuff.

"Bye Kyo! Here's my number if you ever wanna talk outside of school! It's also if you need anything" Tengen smiled as he wrote down his number on a piece of paper and ripped it out, hanging it to the male in front of him.

"Ah! Thank you Tengen! I'll make sure to text you later!" Kyojuro took the paper and smiled, he waved goodbye and rushed out the lounge. Tengen waved back and got up as well. Judging by how boring it was in here without his friend, he decided to leave and go to the library to chill.

———————————————————————
it took me all lunch to finish this chapter bro..😨 I'm gonna cry