His Stupid Dating Game

"Never heard of Alexander Jacobs? You must be living under a rock." Said by almost the entire female population.

Sure, I've heard of him, but that doesn't mean I have to like him.

Charlotte or 'Char' Ferrans is your typical, nice teenager. Except for the fact that she doesn't give a damn about Alexander Jacobs.

Alexander or 'Alex' Jacobs is the golden boy. Oh, did I mention he's the golden boy of Hollywood? Oh, I didn't? His charm, looks, and his music has girls chasing after him everywhere.

What happens when a dating game brings these two together?

Because of a twisted joke, Char is forced to go on Alex's dating game that happens every year and every time the relationship never works out.

She's the only contestant that hasn't fawned over him. He, however, is piqued by this girl and he tries to keep her on the show as long as possible. Did I mention that he likes to tease the crap outta her?

Char just wants to go home, while Alex is having the time of his life teasing and messing with her.

But they didn't see what was coming.
They didn't know that they might (just might) care more than they should for each other.

A golden boy, an average girl, a game show, and raging, hormonal teenage girls.

What could go wrong?

_______________________________________________________________________________

HI! Yes, I know I said I was going to start this after I finish HVN, but lately I've been having major writer's block with it. Honestly, I don't know how to end HVN or continue, but I won't give up on it. I just won't update it as often and it possibly might be put on hold. (I'm still deciding if I should)

Anways, I hope you enjoy this story that has been on my mind for a while! Enjoy! Chapter 1 should be uploaded right after this.

Xx. Becky