Chapter 3: Epitome of Surprises

CHAPTER 3

❤ Charlotte Ferrans ❤

Never in my life have I ever been this angry. Actually, no, I was furious. The last time I was really, really angry was when I was eight and Greg ripped my favorite doll right in front of my own eyes. Didn't speak to him for two weeks. But now, I'm way beyond that.

"Please tell me why," I seethed with gritted teeth, "you signed me up for that stupid, idiotic, contest?" Christina face was washed with fear as I kept taking steps closer to her.

"MOM!" Christina yelled, backing even farther away from me. She almost stumbled into a table. If we were harmlessly chasing each other as a game, I would've laughed. But I was clearly not in the mood. Suddenly, my mom rushed in the room to see the commotion. "What is going on?" My mom asked, taking a look between me and Christina.

"She," I hissed as I pointed at my sister, "put me in that stupid Alexander Jacobs's dating show!" The fan page wasn't a fan page at all. It was the page that signed you up for the dating show. Imagine my surprise when it says, 'Thank you, Charlotte Ferrans. Your entry for Alexander Jacobs's Dating Show has been confirmed. Good luck!"

A horrified gasp escaped my sister. "He is not stupid! And would you calm down? Millions of girls are entering and they're only choosing thirty so the chances of you getting in are slim." Christina defended as she crossed her arms together. She had a point, but I was still angered at the thought that she signed me up without my permission.

"That's true. But why did you do it, huh, Christina? You didn't even ask me." I said lowly, yet with annoyance and anger lacing through each word. Christina huffed. "It was a joke! It was just to get a good laugh out of us, me and Brianna. We were fooling around, plus I even put that one of your dislikes was Alexander, himself, so I don't think they're going to pick you." Christina reassured more calmly. Her shoulders dropped in relaxation and she was less tense. "And I'm sorry I signed you up without your permission. I shouldn't have done that." She mumbled so low that I almost didn't hear it. She looked up and gave me an awkward, tentative smile before opening her arms for a hug.

I closed my eyes for a split second before sighing and opening my arms as well. She immediately broke it a grin as she engulfed me in a hug. After a few seconds, we both pulled away. Though she apologized, a frown was on my face.

"Why did you do it though?"

She cast her eyes down before looking back straight in my eyes. "I just wanted to enter. Since I couldn't, I put a person who could. It's quite funny actually. C'mon, I have a printed a copy of it." She stated before motioning me to come to her room.

"You seriously put 'hating Alexander Jacobs' as one of my hobbies?" I chuckled, still holding the form my sister handed me. She nodded her head. "See?" She said in a reassuring voice, "No way will they pick you if they know you hate him!"

"You're right. Thank goodness."

I shouldn't have been so relaxed though, because in one month later, my life will be changed.

And I don't know if it will be for the better.

END OF THIS CHAPTAHHH.

 JK. This was waaaay to short! Continue reading! :p

Let us take a journey in time. We will be going four weeks into the futureeeeeee. Oooo.

❤ Four Weeks Later ❤

"And now it's time for us to move on to the difficult yet the best times of our lives." I finished, lifting my head up to the mass of people. Applauds were heard all around me as I walked back to my seat.