Chapter 1: The Ferrans Family

❤ Charlotte Ferrans ❤

"Thank you, have a nice day!"

I gave the cashier a small smile and a nod of my head as I took my change from her. Before I left the store, I double checked my bags to see if I forgot anything.

Eggs, milk, shampoo, makeup remover, and ugh, magazine with Alexander Jacobs's thing of a face on it.

I rolled my eyes at it and headed towards the car.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"MOTHER I'M HOME!" I shouted, literally gliding my way to the kitchen.

When I entered- I mean, glided into the kitchen, I added a little twirl. "You're such a weird child." My brother, Greg, stated as he looked up from his phone.

I crossed my arms childishly as I glared at him. "I'm not weird, I'm special!" I fired back, defending myself as I take the groceries out of the bags.

Before Greg had the chance to retort some idiotic comment, my mom stepped in.

"Yes, yes, Char. You're very, very special, sweetheart." My mom said with a slight smile on her face as she put the milk and eggs away.

"See! Mom gets it!" I said to Greg pointedly. In response, he just rolled his eyes at me and rummaged through the rest of the groceries in search for junk food.

His eyebrows crinkle together a bit before pulling something out. "Look mom, Char has finally fallen for the one and only Alexander Jacobs." He stated, amused.

I let out a chortle at his stupid and erroneous statement. "Yeah, and I poop rainbow sky flakes." I flatly said as I flicked his head on my way over to the fridge.

Like I would ever like that thing? I know I sound really mean right now, but c'mon! He has a dating game that has been going on for four years now! And the guy is only eight-freaking-teen!  

 And apparently, the guy is oh-so-hot that he started this show at only fourteen. Sometimes I worry about my generation and what it might turn into because of jerks like him. The guy is a player, and I despised guys like that.

I had first hand experience, after all. 

But I guess I shouldn't exactly judge the guy so badly because of one guy that toyed with me......Eh, Alexander Jacobs doesn't know who I am, so screw it!

I broke away from my thoughts by a yelling voice.

"CHAR! DID YOU GET MY MAGAZINE?"

"NOPE! I GOT YOU A BOOK INSTEAD." I answered, calmly heading to one if the kitchen seats as I knew what was coming.

"You're such an idiot." Greg muttered, putting away his phone to cover his ears. "That really wasn't a smart move, Charlotte." Mom murmured, covering her ears as well.

"OH OKAY, WAIT! DID YOU SAY YOU- OH I AM COMING DOWN, MISSY!" The voice shrilled. I heard the pounding of her steps as I grabbed the magazine quickly, hiding it behind my back.

"YOU BOUGHT ME A FRIGGEN BOOK!? CHARLOTTE! NOW I'LL BE THE ONLY GIRL WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE VOGUE MAGAZINE WITH ALEX ON IT!" My little sister, Christina, yelled and whined. At fourteen, she's starting that part of her life. So, she's pretty much obsessed with Alexander and probably wants to see him na- Okay, my mind just threw up a bit.

Greg couldn't handle her screaming anymore so he stomped his way over to her and clamped his hand over her mouth. "Shut up," He hissed, "Or I'll make you shut up by cutting your mouth off with a ma-"

"Okay! No talking to your sister like that, Gregory! And Christina would it kill you to not yell?" Mom asked exasperatedly, folding her arms in an irritated manner. Her eyes lifted off towards my two other siblings and landed on me.

Oh, now what did I do?

"And Charlie-" I cut her off, letting a groan slip out of my mouth. "Mom, you know I hate that nickname."

"Charlie," She continued, "please give your sister her magazine." I rolled my eyes and revealed the magazine that was obscured by my back.

Christine's scowl immediately turned into a grin as she came up to me and snatched the magazine out of my hands. She started flipping through it.

She's a devil one minute and an angel the next.

"OMIGOSHOMIGOSH! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HIS DATING SHOW! I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT! OOH! MOM, CAN I ENTER? THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP IS TOMORROW!? HOW DID I FORGET? OH SHOOT, IT'S ONLY SIXTEEN AND UP." Chrissy pouted, still flipping through the pages.

"Mooooom," Greg groaned, "Make her stop." Chrissy gave him a death-glare. "Oh shut up, Gregory" she snapped, already turning towards the stairs to her room.

"Thank God." Greg sighed with relief.

"You could say that again."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Woo! First chaptaahhh! I hope you guys like this story. 

PLEASEEE 

VOTE ❤ COMMENT ❤ FAN

-Becky