54. epilogue

Next morning at dinning table . Everybody was having breakfast, when abhinav came towards to abhi with a file .

Abhinav : papa .....

Abhi : ( looking at him ) hmmm ....

Abhinav forward the file . Abhi first clean his hands
with napkin and then took the file and read it ....

Abhi : ( shocked ) film ......

Vaish : what happened abhi ??

Abhi : vaish , he got film in his first project itself ...

Vibha : aree , wahh !! Come here abhinav ..

Abhinav went near her and she kissed his forehead...

Abhi : how you got film bachha ??

Abhinav : dad , woh actually...

Sid saw abhinav was looking some what nervous. So he decided to take the situation in hia hands .

Sid : abhinav wait , i will tell . So dada , the director of this film is my school friend . And also i got to know that he needs a child artist of portraiting hero s childhood so i request him to take abhinav s audition for that role and he agreed .

Abhinav : papa , please i wanted to do this role ....

Abhi smiled at him and signed the papers . Abhinav became happy . He run towards abhi s direction. Abhi opened his arms for hug but his bad luck , abhinav didn't hug him but went and hug Sid . Every one laughed at this .

Abhi : how bad !!

Sid showed him the tongue 😛😛😛 abhi gared at him

Jan : ( teased ) looking like abhinav love Ashu more than dada ..

Abhi made a pout and jan & Sid did a high-fi 👏

Jan was just looking at her hand after high-fi . Now , she saw a ray of hope that everything will be fine .

____________________________

After some months abhinav s film schedule got over . Vaish or abhi accompany him at set . Because of Sid s busy schedule he had visited once or twice .

After the release of film . And because of his brilliant acting he got a child movie .

_____________________________

As everything became normal between sidjan . Jan and faisu decided to get married. Jan wanted to get married on the date when sidneet got married and by her luck she got the same date . So , everyone decided that along with fainat , sidneet will also get married. At First both were not ready but khushi convened them . Because she badly wanted to show her parents wedding.

___________________________

Abhi got agreed for taking Sid equity share of Nigam Empire. After that Sid fully concentrate on development of ULLTOR and within few months ULLTOR reach on the next level . At first when sid transfer his whole share , then there were rumour that Nigam brother fought and so that Sid resigned from the company but Nigam family didn't bother because they know this was going to happen .

____________________________

In a big auditorium, which was full with so many people . There was celebrities, businesses tacoon and many big people .

Host : now , the next award is for best new tacoon of the year . And it will be presented by non other than Mr. Ranveer Nigam

Everyone clappes and ranveer walked in with a cover and award .