⪻001⪼

Hwang Hyunjin was walking around the children room touching the wallpapers and the picture where was written "GET AWAY".

Suddenly his phone started to ring. He picked up.

-No this is not selling-Hyunjin said-No don't give it. I'm coming.

Lee Felix was walking to the pharmacy

Lee Felix was walking to the pharmacy. Walking in the little bell on the door rang. He walked to the women who was looking at him.

Giving the recipe to her, she only looked at him and gave the medicine he needed.

-Is this all that you wanted-the women asked.

-Yes-Felix replied- Doyou know where is the nearest dorm?

-Go straight then left and you're there-the woman replied

-Thank you-Lix said and walking out of the pharmacy.

Hyunjin walked out of his car going straight to his coworker-Seugmin

-Hey, Min. What do we have now-Hyunjin asked looking at Seugmin.

-Hey, Jinnie. Sorry for bothering you in Sunday-Seugmin said-Early in the morning a girl named Shin Yuna was found dead.

-She killed her self-Hyunjin replied when he saw the girl being put on the stretcher.

He walked to her. She had blonde messy hair and blood around her neck. Hyunjin was about to touch her neck but someone stopped him. It's was V.

-Don't touch her-V said almost yelling-There is something that no one dares to touch.

Hyunjin nooded.

-How did she killed herself?-Hwang asked.

-With a razor blade-V replied-We found her in the water.

-Okay. Thanks V-Hyunjin said and waived to V as a goodbye.

Going back Seugmin, Han Jisung joined his.

-Hey Jinnie-Han said.

-Hey Jisung-Hwang replied with a cold face-Do you know what time was when Yuna killed her self?

-No but the neighborhoods must know something. Let's go and ask-Jisung said pulling Hyunjin by his arm to a random women.

-Hello ma'am-Han started-Can we ask you some questions about the girl?

-Yes-The woman replied.

-Great-Han said.

The three of them sat at a random bench.

-So mis...-Jisung stared but stopped.

-Please call me Momo-She replied.

-Okay miss. Momo-Han said-Tell us how everything happened.

-Okay-Momo said taking deep breath-it was around 4 am when I heard someone screaming. I walk to my balcony and saw Yuna's mother crying. I ran to her and asked her what happened. She told me po call the ambulance. I did what she told me but I called to the police too. Asking her second time what happened she told me that Yuna drown her self in the quarry. When the police came they took her out of the water. A purple hair ma asked her everything that I asked her. Yuna's mother told him that when Yuna was going outside she thought that she was walk-sleeping and that she had a mask with her...

-What mask-Hyunjin asked

-I don't know...A fox one...The mask had the form of a fox head..-Momo said trying not to cry. Had gave her bottle of water.

-I'm going to talk to Minho about more this-Han said walking to Minho who was smoking with Seugmin.

-is there more things that happened-Jinnie asked.

-N-no-Momo replied.

-Okay-Hyunjin said.

-Hyunjin come here-someone yelled.

Walking to the pearson who called him he saw another boy next to Changbin.

-Who is this-Hyunjin asked.

-Hyunjin this is Felix our new coworker-Chanbin introduced the boy who looked like he doesn't know where is he.

-Okay thanks Binnie-Hyunjin said.

Note

Note

Helloooo! 🥰 Here is the first chapter. Hope you like it cuz I'm trusting my memories from the start of the book😭. Anyway. Tomorrow maybe I'm going to post another one.

Byeeeee for now!!!!! ❤🌺