Lusting

Lusting

Been lusting for you can't seem to fight the feeling look me in my eyes know we shouldn't be doing this but the sex you aren't supposed to be having always be the best plus you feel so good seen the signs had to take a trip too your wild side she don't like it ruff she just want it slow feel you getting wetter from each stroke eyes rolling speaking tongue language  nails deep in my flesh slow kissing don't worry i ain't climaxing anytime soon wanna see your legs shaking uncontrollably need you put your legs way up don't lose position hand all on your neck and if you lose position the harder i stroke been lusting for you shouldn't be doing this but you feel so good taste even better get on top hands slowly going up your body feeling all over you swear your body such a work of art can't stop lusting over you , you'll running marathons through my mind so addicted to you know we shouldn't be doing this but it feel so right our energy through the atmosphere shooting through the galaxy swallow my Milky Way been lusting for this outta world sex whips chains licking whip cream & syrup from your body tell me your Fantasy just wanna please your every need wanna be the one you need the one you can't live without know we shouldn't be talking like this but I'm in my feelings tell me I'm not the only one don't want to image life without you don't wanna lust over anyone but you .....  shit don't even like using this word but fuck I love you I'm so addicted to you can't stop craving you wanna hear you say my name looking into your beautiful eyes love seeing your smile know you scared to love again but I'll put all your pieces back together make you forget them wounds done too your heart swear it's just you & I can't stop lusting over you been feeling your vibe let's just run away & have sex in da wildest places  just you & i bring me your heart baby know we shouldn't be doing this but fuck it nothing like sex you aren't supposed to be having lusting for you got my dick so hard for you & only you .

Yours truly
- برينتون نيكولاس