Back in the Fnaf Phase

So, yeah...

For those who don't know, I'm a huge Fnaf fan. And I'm the one behind the creation of my Fnaf Security Breach AU story, naming "A Glitched Mystery".

The real reason why I lost interest of it in the first place is because of the fandom's dramas that keep happening over and over.

There are two things that make me want to come back to the Fnaf fandom:

1. The Fnaf movie trailer:

It was actually amazing and I love how the animatronics were game-accurate. The red eyes arguement thingy was a minor facepalm moment there, but besides that, it's good. I'm happy that Fnaf has a movie every fan is waiting now.

2. The gameplay trailer of Fnaf SB: Ruin DLC:

Back then, I was worried about that due to hate about Security Breach. And here I am, feeling hope for my joy in Fnaf again.

Speaking of A Glitched Mystery, I made some changes and try to rewrite everything soon.

I also remade Stormie and her animatronic.

Stormie's real name will be now, "Beverly Cassidy" and making her animatronic as a suit with abilities she installed.

Guess the animatronic Stormie is a mess no more

(Context: The animatronic Stormie was overcriticized back then lol)

The whole "A Glitched Mystery" will connect both the original Security Breach with the Ruin DLC lore with slight changes.

I would like to thank biancaambrocio04 for voting the old version of my Fnaf AU story.

I can't wait for others to see a new beginning of my Fnaf AU story :)

(The new version of A Glitched Mystery will come soon, the second one was a mess and got cancelled 🥲)