Cosplay

Todoroki: Top Age 19
Deku: Bottom Age 18

Deku was cosplaying as Miruko and Todoroki has a new problem ( their third year of UA)

Kinks: Slight bondage, quirk use, rough play, costume
_____________________________________
Third POV
As everyone was doing there normal day in the dorms, Midoriya was in the common room, waiting for a package to arrive. "Jeez, if that package doesn't arrive I'm pretty sure Midoriya will explode" said a concerned Sero "Yeah, and I'm not going anywhere near him if the package is not delivered" replied Denki as he and Sero were eating breakfast watching Midoriya getting more anxious.

While still waiting the door bell rings, Midoriya immediately went to the door, signed the paper and said bye the mail man and ran to his room "Finally, his package came, what do you think it was?" "I think it's another All night merchandise or something". Those boys were so wrong of what Midoriya bought.

Izuku POV
When I finally got to my room, I shut the door lock it, went to my bed and opened my package. As I did there was a clear plastic covering what I bought, I ripped it opened now time to look for scissors and when I pulled the costume out, two bunny ears fell out, two white gloves and two purple thigh high leggings, even two rabbit feet to complete the look.

When I removed my clothes, I started to put on the body suit but as I put it on my balls kept going to either the sides making it a lot more difficult. After that I put on the purple thigh high's and the rabbit feet's, when done I put on the gloves and grabbed the bunny ears and put them on. I look myself in the mirror making sure everything is okay for Shoto.

Third POV
The reason Izuku bought a Miruko costume, was when some Class 1-A was taken to a photo shoot with Miruko for the Year of the Rabbit and let's just say Izuku, Kirishima, Shoto, Jirou, and Uraraka we're the only one's wearing Miruko costumes while Katsuki was just wearing a traditional Japanese robes. Let's just say Todoroki was excited when he saw Izuku revealing his thighs, he even tried to do 'it' with Izuku in the bathroom. So Izuku thought is was a good idea to do it today, where he later regrets of doing this for Shoto.

At night

Third POV
Today was Game Night, and the theme was Mario Kart. Allowing everyone to race against each other to see who is best at Mario Kart, causing Bakugou to be angry when not winning, but letting Midoriya to have the advantage for his plan. When everyone was busy, he went to Todoroki and said "Todoroki, meet me in my room in 10 minutes starting now" as Izuku walked away, hurrying to his dorm room.

When Izuku arrived, he checked his watch he only has he quickly put the Miruko costume on, still struggling with the main body suit and his balls, when done he quickly put on the other accessories. After that he started to get everything ready for him and Shoto.

10 Minutes are up

Shoto POV
When the 10 minutes were up, I begin to walk to Midoriya's room, everyone is still playing with Mario Kart in the common area. When still walking Iida stopped me "Todoroki, where are you going?" "I'm going to sleep early, since the time is 9:10" I replied lying, " Ahh, I see well then, don't forget to brush your teeth, hygiene is very important" Iida said while he moves his arm up and down doing a chop " I will" I said walking away.

As I walk, I was thinking of what Midoriya wanted me for, 'Is he going to discuss about us?'. When walking I was near his dorm room, I stopped in front of the door and knocked, " Come in!" Said Midoriya from the other side of the door, heading this I twisted the handle and walked in as I did I didn't expect this from Midoriya as he stands in front of me, wearing a Miruko costume making me excited.

Third POV
Todoroki, was standing in the doorway staring at Midoriya getting more excited, the longer he stares, the longer he gets more impatient. "If you don't want to do it, with the costume that's fine since I though that ever since the photo shoot you got excited when seeing me so I thought-" Shoto kissed Midoriya, making him stop his cute mumbling, he snaked his hand to the other's thigh, picking him up and slamming him against the door making out.
"Mmmh~" Izuku moaned as Todoroki snuck his tongue into his mouth exploring every corner to make him feel weak, as Todoroki continued he started playing Midoriya's nipples making him squirm.

Then Todoroki stoped, letting Izuku to breathe, "*huff*huff*huff* Todoroki-kun?" "Sorry, Midoriya, seeing you like this made me to take action" Todoroki said while locking the door, hearing the door lock behind him Midoriya was now regretting his decision "It's ok, and honestly I think we can do what you want for today with me in this costume" hearing this Todoroki snapped, he picked up Midoriya again taking him to the bed taking the gloves off, unbuckling his belt tying his hands together and using his quirk to make sure his hands are secured.

While doing this Midoriya started to get more excited, while watching Shoto taking his clothes off and swaying his hair back he didn't notice that Shoto was palming him "Ahh~" hearing this Shoto put more pressure "Ahhh~ ShoTo~~" without waiting Shoto then went between his legs and tugged the little fabric aside, licking his dick and started to play with his hole.

Shoto POV
When I inserted my finger I was surprised that it wasn't a struggle, then I add another one, feeling him more "Todoroki-kun, you don't have to prep me. I already did it" Izuku said as he looks away blushing, hearing this I just stoped licking his dick, sat up and inserted my own in his hole.

Third POV
When Shoto inserted in Izuku, he was on cloud nine, feeling the pressure around him, squeezing him making him moan in pleasure "Oh god, Izuku, you feel so perfect around me" Shoto said, as he begin to move at a rough pace making Izuku to muffle is moans "Izuku~ I want to hear you~" Shoto said as he pulled Izuku to his body closer, making Izuku to whimper of the contact of Shoto.
When Shoto got Izuku close to him, he began to move his hips hitting against Izuku's hole.

Izuku POV
'Oh god~ This feels soooo good' I thought as I keep making sounds out of my mouth letting my tongue hang, as I did Shoto then use his ice quirk to make a ice pebble, put it in my mouth and started kissing me "mhhhh~" feeling the ice going down my throat, Shoto then he laid me down on my stomach, then spread my legs melted the ice untied my hands and grabbed my hands holding them in place and started to move at pace that I started screaming.

Third POV
When Shoto, started moving while holding Izuku down, Izuku kept moaning and screaming begging for Shoto to go harder. And he got his wish. Shoto then put his legs under Izuku's making them spread wider allowing Shoto to go deeper in Izuku, "OH GOD!! SHOTO!!" Izuku moaned, tears streaming down his face, Shoto was please that he was hearing Izuku's voice but he then felt Izuku gotten tighter then ever, "IZuku~ Keep doing that And I might cum~~" "Do what?" "THIS!!" Replied Shoto as he slammed into Izuku, while biting his neck causing his neck to bleed a little "AHHH~ SHOTO-KUN!!" Screamed Izuku as he was being filled by Shoto, shaking with overwhelmed energy.

Shoto got up take his dick out, then Izuku over his back now on the bed, "Sorry Izuku, I didn't mean to bite you" "It's ok, now let's get clean shall we"said Izuku exhausted, hoping to get to the showers " Clean? You said we could do this my way and we only got started" said Shoto, as he grabbed Izuku's legs again reinserting his dick "Now, shall we continue? Izuku Midoriya~" as Shoto bite Izuku's left thigh with a scar 'Oh god, what have I done' Izuku thought before Shoto rammed into him again.