Waiting

Regie pov:

When the ambulance had arrived they said 3 people could go with so I went with Sebastian and Manager Ty. Everyone else had to meet up with us at the hospital. I was just holding Olie's hand while crying. Sebastian was resting his head on Olie's legs, Manager Ty had his hand on Olie's shoulder. 

Paramedic (me):

"He vitals are stable so you don't have to worry but his body temperature is really high so let's put some ice packs around him. And he is a little bit dehydrated so I'm gonna have to give him an IV. He shouldn't hurt him because he's asleep so don't worry about that. Can I just have his name and age please."

Nobody's pov:

Reggie was just staring at Olie's blank face and Sebastian was to worried about his brother to speak so manager Ty had to answer all the questions

Manager Ty pov:

"His name is Oliver Moy age 22 and date of birthday is March 7, 2001"

Paramedic pov:

"Okay thank you very much, I just need to know who you all are incase he has a bit of memory loss. Okay you first the one who told me his information" ("I'm his manager Tyler") "okay next the one holding his hand" ("his best friend R-Regie Macalino") "great and you the one next to Regie" ("I'm his brother Sebastian Moy") "okay thank you guys. Harper are we almost there!!" 

Harper (driver/gf) pov:

"Yeah are eta is about 20 minutes out I'll call the emergency room now. Hello this is group 95 to melrose hospital we have a male who had fainted and we are about 20 minutes out over" ("melrose: okay well get a room set up come through the west side entrance over") "copy that!"

⏳TIME SKIP ⌛️

Nobody's pov: 

They all arrived and the doctors came in and told us all to leave they said one person could stay Sebastian wasn't emotionally stable enough to stay and Manager Ty was the only one who could drive so Regie stayed with Oli

Regies pov:

I stayed with Oli all night they ended up taking his shirt off to cool him down after Ty and Seb left . Regie just sat there admiring Olie's abs and wondeful tiny waist and all his curves. Regie was so upset though to see all the cuts he had in his body though. I was so upset with myself for not making sure he was okay from the start. If I every see that Amy girl again I swear- my train I thought was interrupted by Oli moving around a lot like he was having I bad dream I stood up and went I've tried the side of his bed. I climbed in bed with him and out my arms around his waist.