2.The Vigilante's Leaders

Part : 1

Pairing : Kinshiro Toyama, the Leader of the Edo Vigilante × Makoto Nakagawa, the Leader of the Nagasaki Vigilante.

Source : Ninja Assassin

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The Edo period ran from 1603 to 1868 and was the period when Japan was under the rule of 300 Daimyo, who in turn was under the rule of the Tokugawa Shogunate. Most will recognize this period as the Samurai era.

This evening was one of rare day-off for the Vigilantes of Nagasaki because after Yui got her revenge for her parents' murders with the help of the Edo Vigilantes and Nagasaki Vigilantes, they thought about working together in the future if either Leaders required assistance.

The Nagasaki Vigilantes could be heard laughing and conversing in the living room of Meiko Salon.

Ritsu looked at Ukyo, who was deep in thought, "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing," The read-hair, blued male paused, before responding "It's just that how did our Boss easily agree to cooperate with the other Vigilantes?"

"Yeah, I had the same doubt." Asagi concurred with him.

"Yes, didn't our Boss loathe the Head of the Edo Vigilantes? " wondered a short blonde hair and a purple-eyed woman named Saori.

Shintaro asked the shy man with light blue hair and an eye patch, who was always following the Boss, "Kagura, do you know anything?"

Kagura spoke in a faint, hesitant voice, "...No.... I don't...know."

Ukyo stared at Kagura, who was trying to hide his expression by gazing at the ground. 'Something is fishy.'

After that, they departed early for their home.

. . . . .

The night has a unique type of darkness that keeps the stars while making them shine even brighter. It was like a blanket that embraced both the living soul and Mother Earth. The full moon appeared like a silvery ball of light suspended in the starry, night. The dark and sleepy town was lighted by its light beams.

In the middle of the night, a black shadow was leaping from one building to another like a wind. He wore black clothes, black gloves on each hand, black boots, and a mask covering his face, except his eyes. He lightly landed on the window sill of the sleeping Vigilante Leader's room.

The sleeping man abruptly opened his eyes and stealthily removed a little blade about the size of his palm from underneath his futon.

The black shadow drew closer, and he reached his hand towards the handsome face of the man on the futon, as he was about to touch his face.

Swoosh.Rustle.Thud.Rustle.Whoosh. Glint.

His hand was caught, and just as he was about to counter-attack, his back was hit, causing him to lose his footing. Then, the sleeping man shoved him onto the futon and placed a sharp hand sword, about two inches away from his throat.

"Do all the Edo Vigilantes work this carelessly? Or how the Vigilantes were high and mighty are just fabrications? What will you do if I thrust this blade into your throat?", smirked the man with long blue hair, straddling the thighs of the black-clothed man.

"Why, hello there." The black-clothed man took his face mask while greeting him, "Then I will happily die in the hands of Daarin Wife."

Makoto's cheeks turned scarlet, "Shut up, Otto."

Everyone is aware of Makoto and Kinshiro's dislike for one another. That's not true because they're trying to hide something. They've been together in a married relationship for a few years.