~13~ The Cracks

➢𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗘𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗦➢

➢𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗘𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗦➢

『 She's coming for you, coming for me
She's nothing, but trouble
She's walking like me, talking like me
She's my body double
𝐒𝐇𝐄── 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐎𝐀𝐊 ♫ !

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔⟵

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘.

HER 'BAD' SELF POINTS OUT THE CHANGE IN AESTHETIC.

"Ooo, Caitlyn" her other looks around, "this is... rustic."

"Kathmandu, Nepal..." She voices, aware of the memory—only reminding Caitlyn.

The people she refers to are the ones that make the sixteen year old's chest tight.

"And Wong and the Ancient One..."

Caitlyn finishes for her, who had been most impactful, "It was where I first met Bexley, too."

Her other self seems to be on a joyride when the seventeen-year-old is mentioned, "That's right... Bexley Nightingale. Your knight in shining armor."

"Well," she pauses, "I'm sure she'd rather be a ray of sunshine than a cold, steel moon."

Caitlyn blinks back any dampness in her eyes and simply swallows again, the back of her throat hurting—and that is not the only part of her that hurts when her other self takes over in describing, how much she meant to her, "Yeah... she was annoying at first, but when you got to know her, you felt safe with her, and the phrase opposites attract really did exist in your life. With you and Bexley."

"She was a light in my darkness," Caitlyn adds on, thinking that would be it—and it was, regarding Bexley.

Regarding Caitlyn's strong feelings for her.