Only the beginning Part 1

Hello there, I'm Ike Eveland Virtual Novelist from nijisanji EN. And, I have a crush on a demon... named Vox Akuma who used to be my roommate along with three others. I'm honestly too scared to tell him that I like him. We had a fight in highschool and we haven't seen each other since. When that happened the whole friend group fell apart, and to my knowledge nobody has seen each other in years.

The reason I don't go out and find them is because humans are like things and not people to the demons. As that is happening humans are going extinct, and if a human is found the demon who found the human gets to choose whether they kill it or keep it for some strange reason. As for me, I haven't gotten caught. I have been having trouble writing novels because of the lack of supplies. But apparently the demons read my novels, and have grown a liking to them.

Now back to what I was doing, I need to go get a quill from my room. ( knock knock knock ) As I hear the three knocks I rush to the door and look through the peephole and see a familiar face. "Oh no" I think to myself in shock of who I saw.

                                                                                           TBC

sorry if it's really bad this is my first time writing stories. I was inspired by so many wonderful people to write this and I hope to improve in the future. Thank you to people who read this story.