A turn in the story-

The light of day lights up my face with a glistening shimmer. It felt as...as if... time stopped completely "why?" I thought as I was lost in his gaze for a few moments. We sat there in sheer amaze and love... "Vox? You...what is this feeling? It is as if.. I ate a million butterflies!" He stares at me in awe and looks at me with his heart stealing eyes.. "it must be love..."

     Darkness swallows the skies whole.. What was going on? "V-Vox?" His face darkens, and his smile becomes a frown... "What the?!-" The wall suddenly bashes in as I look around in shock. My eyes widened in fear as a sweat drop forms on my forehead. "Vox.. tell me what the heck is going on...." He looks at me with a certain glare full of uneasiness....yet it makes me feel more attracted to him somehow...

     "We need to leave. Now.." He says in a stern tone his face is more strict than before.. "Wait tell me what the heck is going on first!" I replied. "I have no intention of telling you right now... Now let's get to safety." He says in an intimidating tone due to the circumstances. A man or should I say the silhouette of a man seems to shadow across the wall.

     "Ah~ Hello Vox~ Oh, with.. a puny mortal?~" The man says in a deep tone. A laugh filled with pure malice and confidence. "Who the heck are you?!" I raise my tone in terror. My eyes filled with fear and my ears ringing with the sound of their laughter.

                                                             TBC the start of a new event

A side note!: Ah- I am so sorry for being gone for a year or so I had a bunch of major events happen as of late! But I'm so glad to be back in the community again! Thank you all for the support!