It's only the beginning Part 4

Continuing

I look around to see what he was doing. To my surprise he was nowhere to be seen. I turn around to get up, but I am greeted with Vox in front of me. He pushes me against the bed, pinning my hand to it. I gasp in surprise, still trying to process what is happening.

He then kisses me with such a lustful passion, we eventually break apart to breathe. He stares at me for a while with lust filled eyes, and I know I look very unprofessional because of the bed head. Though he doesn't seem to care about that at all. I push him away with my remaining strength and attempt to get up and run. But to my dismay I fell to the ground on my knees then a screeching noise pierce's my thoughts as I black out.

I wake up but notice I am held down to a bed, a nice one at that. I looked up to see where I was but noticed "It's not the same room" I said under my breath. I then feel a hand on my back, and a breath on my neck which sends shivers down my spine. I then start to panic, and freeze up like water in the cold arctic. But I soon come to realize that it is only Vox holding me in a firm yet comforting way.  I relax in comfort and begin to wonder. (what secrets does this demon holds inside?) I soon start to relax and give in to his comfort. He holds me gently yet firmly with his masculine hands. I then drift on to sleep in his arms though not knowing what is going to happen when I awaken from my slumber.

TBC