CHAPTER 7

*GABRIELLE*

DIANA and I gasped in awe as we saw how much people were inside the pub. The ladies were everywhere too. The bouncer led the three of us to the back stage where Miles was. I can already hear the host of the show talking on stage.

   "There you are!" Miles greeted us with a surprised look. He looked me up and down. "Wow!! You look stunning my dear!" He said as he gave me a hug and greeted Diana with one while looking her up and down as well. "You look amazing tonight!" He exclaimed.

I shyly smiled at him. "Thanks Miles. Well don't get use to this, coz this is just a one-time only thing." I grinned. Diana on the other hand, seemed proud.

   "Well, might as well enjoy yourselves here then." Miles said while leading us to the side of the stage where we can see the boys preparing for their show while the host is introducing them to the crowd.

Diana waved at Perry who was on the other side of the stage, taking pictures.

My eyes automatically landed on Sav who was the one nearest to where we were standing. I breathed in as I look at him. He looks so good in his black pants, maroon shirt and studded leather jacket. I caught myself smiling when I noticed we were wearing the same colored outfits. I just stared at him while he was adjusting the strap of his bass guitar. A sudden thought crossed my mind. *'He looks so hot.'* I tried to push it out my mind, but ironically I hear Diana say it by herself.

   "Oh gosh they look so good! And Sav looks hot!" She shrieked. I laughed at her giddiness.

   "Ladies, you can go and watch them upfront if you want." Miles said.

I turned to look at him and suddenly remembered I have my camera with me in my purse. I took it out and I started taking photos from the side of the stage.

   "Diana, i'm just gonna take some photos. I have to go out front." I told her. She just nodded and she seemed more interested on checking the band out than talk to me. I shook my head and just laughed.

I said the same thing to Miles. "Yeah sure. Enjoy yourself Gabrielle." He said and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

I walked out of the backstage, and as I do, I hear the band started playing. It was one of my favorite songs! Hysteria!! I walked-run to the front of the stage as I hear the crowd started screaming and cheering. Knowing all too well that Diana's one of those ladies who were screaming. I chuckled to myself as I started to take photos of all the people inside. I needed to have a better view to be able to take good shots of the band on stage.

I squeezed myself in the crowd and went to the middle. My gosh, these people are wild! I looked up to the stage and the boys were amazing! Joe is amazing and their playing is so good. I was so ecstatic to see them perform  live in a show. And i'm not gonna lie, they sound even better, live! I took individual photos of each member and then took shots of them altogether. I then focused the camera on Sav again. I didn't take a shot, I just looked at him through the camera lens. He looked so good while playing the bass, he looked so surreal. Just then, I saw him look straight at the camera and that's when I clicked. He was still looking at my direction as I can see him through my camera lens. I slowly put the camera down and I looked straight at him. I saw his reaction upon seeing me. He was still playing his bass but he looked so surprised and suddenly, he gave out a beaming smile which made me gasped. My heart fluttered! I didn't expect him to smile. And---I smiled back at him.

   *'I gotta know tonight, if you're alone tonight.. Can't stop this feeling, can't stop this fire...'* Joe sings in the background as if taunting me. What is happening? Why do I feel like this moment is somehow magical?