Chapter 6- Keefe

Keefes POV

When Annabeth passed out I rushed and caught her. I don't know why for sure it was just instinct. As was killing the weird scorpion-wolf thing.

I wasn't sure what to do so I picked her up and ran. By some luck I ended up at the blue house. Me and Annabeth had passed it on our way to the woods.

"Help!!" I shouted.

A half horse half man came out.
"Percy?" Then he noticed Annabeth in my arms, "quick bring her in!!"

I brought her in and placed her gently on the small bed. She groaned and twitched. It was obvious she was in pain. For some reason I was really worried though. It was subconscious again. Huh? I wonder if that's from the Percy kid people keep thinking I am.

The girl and boy that had been working on the bronze dragon--Calypso and Leo I remembered-- walked in.

"Chiron? What happened?!" Leo asked rushing to Annabeths side.

"I'm not sure. Percy?" Chiron looked at me expectantly

I was frozen at Annabeths side. For whatever reason I felt as though the whole world would crash of I let something bad happen to her. I felt like I always did when Sophie was in trouble.

"Dude. I know your worried but what happened?" Leo asked.

"Gripie." I honestly don't know how I knew that I just kinda knew.

Leo went pale. "Calypso we may need your magic flowers and Chrion I need some ambrosia and nectar."

They both left. I just stayed put while Leo paced back and forth waiting.

Finally I couldn't stand it. "Leo? Is there anything I can do?"

"Just stay here with her. It will be worse if she wakes up and your not here. It'll stress her out which won't be good." He answered me stopping for a second.

Calypso came in holding some crystals and flowers. Chiron was carrying a flask and a square of something.

Leo worked on her. I stood nervously by. All I know is that she has to be okay. I don't know why but she just has to.