Could I get a Kiss?

Third Person pov :)

"Uhh, Luis! That flooring doesn't look very sturdy!" Leon stated looking up at Luis who is stood on the next level, preparing to jump down. Luis shushed Leon as he pushed himself forward jumping off the banister. Thud Luis landed well but not necessarily on his feet, Luis attempted to stand on his own. "Hey that may not be a good idea! You look hurt!" Leon called running across the room to Luis. As he stood up Luis stumbled backwards, closing his eyes and preparing to brace the fall. 

Luis flutters his eyes open expecting to be met with a celling, but instead he was met with the eyes of Leon.  Blushing a bright red Luis said "Gracias Sancho," Leon smiled for the first time since he met Luis. "I'm going to asume you're ankle doesn't feel to well?" Leon stated. Luis nodded staring at Leon's lips, as Leon helped him onto the floor. 

Leon sighs "I told you it was a bad idea Luis" Leon said. "I know~" Luis spoke flirtatiously. Leon began digging trough his bag. Leon found some bandages "These should work good." Luis nodded . Luis was never the type to be sensitive but when comes to being with Leon, Luis would do anything to have Leon's  full attention. Luis wasn't jealous of Ashley... okay maybe he is, but in his defense Ashley keeps stealing Leon's attention from him. Snapping  back into reality Luis glances around searching for Leon. Leon was at his side "Hey, anything else can I do to help?" Leon said lovingly. "Sí señor Kennedy." Leon hummed in response "And what's that?" The blonde said softly. "A kiss would be nice~" Luis stated. Leon raises his eyebrows leaning down towards Luis. Leon pulls himself into Luis's lap, he pulls Leon close smirking. Luis presses his lips against Leon's, and moans softly grabbing Leon's waist pulling him closer.  Luis pushes Leon backwards onto the ground, in confusion Leon opens his eyes seeing Luis's face hovering above his, Luis kisses Leon's neck.

"Wait," Leon says grabbing Luis's chin. Luis hums in response with eyes glossed over by lust. "We can't just sit here making out, we need to find Ashley." Leon says. Luis sighs getting off of Leon, and laying on the floor next to him. "Hey, Prince Charming? Does this mean we are official?" Luis questions as Leon stands over him hand extended expecting Luis to get up. "Hmm... Yes, you're mine." Leon says helping Luis up. Luis smirks, "Very well then, señor Kennedy" he says throwing an arm of Leon's shoulder and kissing his forehead.

HAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER! Don't worry tho I'll be posting more sometime tmrw! :) Also if u we're wondering yes Luis is Taller then Leon I googled it, Leon's 5'11 and Luis is 6'1 :D so yeah.

(470 words total)