Tensions

Third person :D

Luis hums turning towards Ashley, "What the hell- why did you just launch a paper towel roll at my head?" Luis questioned. Leon snickered hugging the brunette from behind and resting his chin upon the Spaniard's shoulder. "I'm looking for food. I am starving and it doesn't seem like that helicopter is coming anytime soon." Ashley stated forcing the lid of another crate open, the woman shirked jumping backwards.

Leon raised his eyebrows pulling the Spaniard further into his arms. "You okay Ashley?" The blonde questioned. Ashley peered forward into the crate, sighing Ashley picked the lid up setting it back onto the crate. "There was a snake in there... We're just not gonna open that... ever again. Ok? Ok." Ashley joked, the Spaniard laughed reaching into his pocket, pulling out cigarettes and a lighter.

"Why do you smoke?" The blondes questioned into unison, Luis sighed lighting a cigarette. "Because, I made a bad decision a while ago that now I'm stuck with... it's always something to remember that your actions really do have future consequences." The brunette stated, Leon looked Ashley in the eyes and nodded his head toward the Spaniard. The Americans closed in on Luis pulling the brunette into a hug.

The Spaniard chuckled lightly flicking the cigarette onto the ground in front of him. Ashley backed away from Luis returning to the crates of god only knows whatever else these cultists had. Luis smirked his eyes flashing towards Leon, the Spaniard planted a kiss on the forehead of the blonde. Leon smiled shifting his weight from one side too the other.

Luis smiled and walked away from Leon opening a crate as well and beginning to look through the box. The brunette's eyes lit up "I found some cereal boxes," Luis gleamed, Ashley walked towards the Spaniard. "What is cereal gonna do? We don't have milk." Ashley exaggerated, Leon rested his hand against his forehead. "We don't need milk to eat cereal Sherlock." Luis deadpanned, Ashley glanced at Luis and back to the cereal. "I know but like cereal tastes terrible without milk though." Ashley preached, the Spaniard rested to box down on the ground and walked to the exit of the room. "No, c'mon you're not leaving us." Leon stated grabbing the brunette's wrist, Luis sighed. "She's the one who told me to go get milk" Luis stated sarcastically.

"Uh- you know what fair enough, Ashley is pretty stupid." Leon stated resting his hands on his hips. "Hey! I'm still here you know Leon!" Ashley stated.

Cliffhanger bc I gave myself from 10:30 to 11:10 to write this so yeah I'll most likely update tmrw :D but good night/morning.

WaRm ReGaRdS from Simply (lol)

(482 total words)