bullied 🙊

So I was going to go to bed but i
thought of zenitsu and an idea to write and it hit me I was going to wait till tomorrow but I might not get time since ima go to the beach so yeah.
.
.
.

3rd Pov:
even tho he's looked  the happiest one of the whole friend group inside..he's crying and trying his best to put a smile on his face even if he's not actually happy..his beautiful eyes weren't always so bright..every morning zenitsu wakes up and goes to school just to get picked on..

his friends don't know about nun of this because he knows if he tells one of his friends then they would end up getting picked on aswell..so he would just take all the pain..one day zenitsus bully  had gone to far..he had to wear an eye patch the next day but this time nezuko decided to ask him about it

"hey Zenitsu..I've been noticing that you've been coming to school with bruises and scars on your body..is everything okay at home..?" nezuko  asked, the yellow haired boy just looked at her and then looked down "yeah there's nothing wrong at home everything's fine."

nezuko knew when zenitsu was lying since they been friends for a while now and nezuko  knows zenitsu wasn't lying so she decided to ask another question "well..is someone bothering you at school or something..do I need to get tanjiro involved..???" she asked zenitsus eyes widened as he heard tanjiros name.."no no don't get tanjiro involved everything's okay don't worry about me!!!"

he said in a sad but at the same time  serious voice nezuko knew zenitsu was lying from the way he kinda panicked when he heard tanjiros name because he knows tanjiro would do anything to protect him..

nezuko knew what she had to do but didn't wanna make it obvious so she changed the topic "mm okay I won't but if u need anything I'm here for you okay?,anyway-" zenitsu sighs in relief thinking  nezuko didn't catch on.but what he didn't know is that she did..and had a whole plan..

nezuko had told tanjiro that she thinks someone is messing with zenitsu and one tanjiro heard this he got really mad like really mad "I'm going to find out who's pussy ass is messing with zenitsu and I'll make sure he never fucking messes with him again.." nezuko then told tanjiro the plan she had in mind and tanjiro just nodded as he smiled "that's ok...just don't get caught..I don't want no one messing with you either..."ok I will" she said as she told tanjiro the rest of the plan

The next morning zenitsu was heading to school when he already knew what was coming but what he didn't know was that nezuko was following him ever since he left his house,all of a sudden zenitsu got

hit in the head with a rock "ah!" he screamed in pain he then looked were the rock came from and he saw kenji his bully..(random name I picked lmao ion)
"Were the fuck do you think you're going without saying goodmorning to me you fag?!!"he yelled as he walked closer  to the yellow haired boy,he than picked zenitsu up

And started to choke him "answer me bitch!" zenitsu was starting to turn red and trying to take kenjis hand off his throat,nezuko had seen her friend being choked and thought he was going to die so she ran towards kenji and yelled "LET HIM GO YOU BITCH!!" kenji let go of zenitsu,and looked at nezuko while zenitsu was laying on the floor trying to catch his breath

"And who are you? what makes you think you can just come up to me and disturb me from beating this little fags ass?"
nezuko looked mad like really really mad "he's my friend and I'm not going to let u hurt him like that he wasn't done anything to you!" kenji stared at nezuko and then laughed "haha so you're his friend..?"

Zenitsu then looked at nezuko  in a scared and pale expression nodding his head no. nezuko didn't really understand why he was doing this "yea I am so what..?" kenji just started to laugh again like a maniac "well I guess I could have a little fun with you to since your his friend he must care about u so this hurts more for him than to u." zentisu can't stand this

kenji then started to beat up nezuko and zenitsu started to cry even harder and he tries to  yell at kenji to stopbit kenji didn't give two fucks, zenitsu couldn't stand up he's to scared that if he tries something kenji would start to beat up nez...

kenji then started to beat up nezuko and zenitsu started to cry even harder and he tries to  yell at kenji to stopbit kenji didn't give two fucks, zenitsu couldn't stand up he's to scared that if he tries something kenji would start to beat up nezuko worse so he just sit there crying..
.
.
Zenitsu Pov:

" I'm pathetic

" I'm pathetic..I hate myself more than anyone else, I always try to get my act together but I end up running away or cowering in fear..not even a thing as simple as proving myself useful to someone either by protecting them or making them happy I can't even do that..if you mess up or cry or run away once everyone says..."oh this guy's no good.." and walk away,im so pathetic I can't even defend my own friend..it's all my fault..why did I have to exi-"

I felt someone hug me...it was tanjiro I hugged him back and cried in his shoulder nezuko was next to us she was in bad condition but she could walk and see and kenji..he was gone..what happened while I was talking to myself..."its ok zenitsu, kenji won't bother you anymore I made sure of it.." he said and smiled at me he wiped my tears away with this hand "let's go.." he said and he gave me a kiss one the cheek It made me blush a lil i then stood up and we all walked towards the hospital..
.
.
.
THE ENDD 👀👀👀