★『4』★

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞f̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞

.
..
...
....
.
..
...
....
.
..
...

█▓▒░𝚅1░▒▓█

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ C̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞p̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞!

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: [Name {Middle} Last]
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 20-25
𝐉𝐨𝐛/𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Delivery man
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Alive
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: {Describe how you/oc look}
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞: A young person who falls into the new story of Monkey king, accompanied by [Cousin] and some friends.

Do you want to proceed with the story?

Yes. <
No.

Option has been selected.

̲N̲̲o̲̲w̲ ̲l̲̲o̲a̲̲d̲̲i̲̲n̲̲g̲...

✴.·'¯'·.·★✩𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.✩★·.·'¯'·.✴

The blue sky was covered in white clouds, the building of the city stand tall.

The sound of a motor could be heard approaching before the camera head-on hit-by the motor and crushed under it.

[Name] look back to see scarps of the camera they just broke, feeling guilty before a green flash pass them. The laughter of a girl was heard from the distance.

"Hey! Not fair!" You yelled out trying to out race the girl forgetting about the 3th point of view camera that you just broken.

The two motorcyclist race one after another trying to win the race. Not long the finish line was seen from the distance-you pulled the gas of your motor harder trying to get to the finish line early.

But Mei didn't want to lose, she too pulled her gas to get to the finish line. Finally the finish was close and both of them was about to pass the line.

•--

••••

---

•-

•-•

-•--

---

••-

?

Mk holds the hammer in his hand, hitting the wall that his mentor told to destroy. "Man wish i could watch [Name] and Mei racing, would've been more exciting than this." Mk mumbled under his breath before continuing to trying to destroy the wall.

"Yeah bud, what you said.." his monter rolled his eyes at their student as they lay on the cloud. "Say, who's this [Name] person? A friend or- a mentor of your dragon friend?"

"Oh! They're a co-worker! Joined two months ago." Mk looks at his mentor with a small smile. Monkey king nods humming to himself, "Say.. why don't you introduce them to me?"