★『6』★

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞f̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞

.
..
...
....
.
..
...
....
.
..
...

█▓▒░𝚅3░▒▓█

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ C̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞p̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞!

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: [Name {Middle} Last]
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 20-25
𝐉𝐨𝐛/𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Delivery man
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Alive
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: {Describe how you/oc look}
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞: A young person who falls into the new story of Monkey king, accompanied by [Cousin] and some friends.

Do you want to proceed with the story?

Yes. <No.

Option has been selected.

̲N̲̲o̲̲w̲ ̲l̲̲o̲a̲̲d̲̲i̲̲n̲̲g̲...

✴.·'¯'·.·★✩𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.✩★·.·'¯'·.✴

The silence in the air was strong, once in a while the sound of a page being flipped was heard. A yawn came from your mouth, forcing you to close your eyes as tears build up at the corner of your eyes.

Staring down at the book you were reading with heavy red tinted eye. You couldn't sleep after what happened yesterday, that weird house.. abandoned house more specific. It weirded you out.

But that dream, you saw your Father.

You sighed as you close the book, rubbing your eye to get the itch away. You look to the side to put down the book, sliding open the drawer before closing it after putting the book in.

You look up at the bedside drawer, a piece of paper sat there untouched under a keychain. You thought back to the girl you met, her giving you her phone number. you feel the need to call her, something pulled you to do it.

Thinking for a moment you gave up and hover to took your phone, that's been charging, and the piece of paper. Taking of the charging port off your phone you turn it on and open the call app. Looking down at the piece of paper you read the number before entering it on your phone. You double checked just to make sure it's correct.

You stare down at your phone and the green button. You hesitantly hover your finger to click the call button, you stop yourself before clicking on adding the number. You look down at the the blinking thin line, You type in a message as you were shaking from nervousness.

Clicking the send button you stare at your phone screen for the last time before turning it off. You put down your phone on the bedside, you stare out the window next to your work table, the moonlight shine through between the curtain.

Getting up from you bed you walk up to the window before opening up the curtain. The stars blink in the sky surrounding the moon. You stare up awing at the moon, you notice movement at the corner of your eyes.

You snapped your head towards the side all you see is an empty street, some of the lights on your neighbors window is turned off indicating they are asleep for the night. Sighing you step back to close the curtain thinking it's just you imagination, but yet.. that purple smile makes you think twice.

----------------------

You stare down at the flowing water from the faucet, the clean dishes sat next to the sink, the sound of vehicle passing by was loud in your head. You were lost in thoughts thinking about that purple face, your anxiousness grew by the second.