Chapter 1!

3rd person Pov:

The family of 16 is currently driving towards a city that is called Beach City hoping to live an exciting adventure life since they heard weird things happen in the city But they want to keep a low profile as they drive closer to the city and made it to their home.

(Time skip after they finished packing)

Veronica: Michael Zane? Can you two go shopping for some groceries while I go and take care of your siblings and have to unpack? Don't worry I'll unpack you guys stuff as well ok?

Zane/Michael: Alright mom/Ma'am!

After both Zane and Michael went to the store and bought some Groceries for the house, they Immediately decided to have a look around the area of beach city, they stopped by a fryshop with two boys seems to be conversing with one another and one seems tired, Very tired.

Steven: Running the school is hard but it's fun....But sometimes I don't know if I can manage it...I told the Gems but they wouldn't listen to me at all I even told them I wanted a break from being head last week! But they didn't bother to care...I haven't slept since last week peedee.... But I did take a small nap before coming here....but of course pearl called and needs my help.

Peedee: Man Steven I'm sorry that you have to go through that, Hey how about after my work hours you can sleep at my place tonight we do have a meeting anyways so it'd be perfect! *He suggested with a smile*

Steven: *Smiles followed by yawn* Sounds perfect! Thank you peedee really! Well to my disaster school I'll see you later on tonight!

Peedee: Alright Steven! Be sure to be careful! Your body is still changing!

Steven: *Turns back with a smile* I know! Do you think you can prepare some comforting pillows for me in case my gem rotates again!?

Peedee: Sure! Of course! *Shouts with a smile*

Steven: Thanks Peedee! Your the best! Oh! Dad, Peridot,Lapis,Bismuth already knows about my changes but the rest don't, but I think it's best not to tell them, what do you think?!

Peedee: It's good idea not to tell them since they aren't going to care for your well-being and all. So wait until the last minute Steven.

Steven: Alright will do! Welp See ya later dee!

Peedee: *Sighs Playfully* See ya later Steph!

Steven: *Laughs* I like that nickname!

Peedee: *Giggles* I know, that's why I called you that. You better get going before your late Steph.

Steven: Oh man! Your right! See ya Dee! *Leaves to little Homeschool*

Both Zander and Michael comes up

Zander: Hello!

Peedee: Huh? Oh hello! Are you two new to beach city?? I've never seen you guys before.