tension 😵

___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ _____ _____ ____ _____ ____ ____ _____ ______

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORIES.....

PLEASE VOTE GUYS 💜💜💜💜..

AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT 💜...

MY STORY CONTAIN PICS BUT THAT PICS CREDIT DOESN'T GOES TO ME IT GOES TO THE REAL WONER BUT MOST OF THE PICS WERE MINE ONLY 💜💜💜...

STAY SAFE💜 ......

ENJOY UR LIFE💜 ......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
___ ___ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ ____ ___ _____ _____ ______ ______ ______ ____

Let's get into ur story ☺️....

Bogum: i will see u end ... Tae just wait and watch .. he said it with a smirk..
Lisa - dad what are u gonna do ..  after all why do we have to care about her dad .
Bogum - just wait and watch..
Iu - honey.. come on .. just say it ..
Bogum - yeah .. ok just look at this .. he gave them a photo.
Lisa - Oo ... But he looky like a childish.
Bogum - yeah .  He is a childish boy .. and doesn't have any background... But .. his family was a psycho family...they will definitely kill her so no problem for us to gain this property
Those  three smirked at their plan ..

AT TAE ... Right now tae is in jks lap in his  room... As jk was kissing her hungry ly .. as she was his prey ..
Jk - baby .. that bogum hasn't done anything to u right ..
Tae cupped his cheeks and said
Tae - no hubby he hasn't done anything to me ..
Jk - baby .. i planned a surprise for you love .. he said while massaging her waist..
As tae moaned and said ..
Tae - what is it b baby ...
Jk - I just like ur moans love... Just let it out .. jk removed tae top leaving her in a bra
Jk was squeezing tae boobs hardly as tae was moaning loudly . As jk left hand was  massaging her Clint
Jk - bub ur wet already.. and are u ready for hubby touch princess..
Tae - y yeah.  
Jk slapped her inner thigh and said ..
Jk - what yeahh .. princess .. come on speak out ..
Tae - i am waiting for your touch hubby .... Plz fuck me hard....
Jk hovered over her on the sofa ... Unclipped her bra ... As his eyes were shouting dominance he was kissing her hungry ly and he moved down to her neck ....tae was giving more space to get adjusted by jk ...he was making love bites all over her body .. tae was moaning mess which was music to jk ears ... Jk made his way towards her pussy and started to massage her clitoris which tae rolled her eyes in pleasure while hunged  her head downward. Jk got up as he became naked his junior was hard like a rock .. he again Hoverd over tae ... And started to kiss her hungry ly while kissing he started to tease her with his junior..as tae started to beg him ..
Tae - ahhh ... Mmmm ..  hmm ... H hubby..   j just fuck.. m me p plzzzz ...
Jk - not enough love..... He said while moving his dick on her pussy.
Tae - hmmm ... Mmmmm..  ahhhhh .. h hubbyyyyy .. p .. plzzzzzzzz ..  f .. uck ..  me.... Hmmmm..... Ahhhhh ... ...
Jk moved towards her pussy and spread her milky white legs apart . Jk was driving crazy by smelling the Clint which was a smell of sweet strawberry 🍓. Jk ripped her pantie apart .. leaving tae with her naked body .  Tae was all shy and tried to close her body with her cute hands ... Jk looked at her with his dark eyes.   And he pinned her hands above her head .  .
Jk - those were mine princess don't u dare to hide these from me .. tae nodded her head . Jk was smelling her Clint and he started to lick it aggressively... As tae was in her cloud nine .. and reacting to his every touch ...he kept his tongue more into her clitoris and started to chew it like a sweet candy 🍬. Tae can't hold anymore so she came into his mouth... Jk swallowed it not even leaving it a bit .. ...
Jk-  Ur taste was heaven princess.. by his words tae blushed .. jk  made her legs apart and inserted his long dick into tae's  pussy ... He started to thrust hard .. with a wild speed .. tae was moaning mess ... He was so rough and hard in bed .. they finally finished their hot session.. tae drifted to her sleep .. jk got up and cleaed their boys and .. he dressed tae .... After that he left a note for her .. he left after kissing her forehead..
After a while tae woke up and couldn't find jk by her side as she pouted .. but she found a letter on the table and she started smiling while reading that letter 

Love ... Sorry Bubba .. it was an urgent case .  I need to work up .. next time I won't do anything like this plz forgive ur hubby for doing this next time I will shower u with my kisses .. love u baby .. bye 💋❤️❤️

groaned as her phone was continuously ringing.. as tae got up and answered the call ... While rolling her eyes by looking at her called I'd as it was bogum .
Tae  - hello.
Bogum -  hey .. bitch come home .. immediately..
Tae - i had an important meeting in the hospital I can't come ..
Bogum - Ooo .. u can't come .. then I just want to say that .. ur mother was alive..
While saying this he offed his call ..
Tae - what !!! Hello .  Hell ...her heart was beating fast .. she don't know what to do.. so she had called jk . But her badluck he didn't responded ...
Tae decide to go to bogum house...

AT TAE HOUSE..
Tae came running... As bogum smirked while looking at tae ...
Bogum - u came ...
Tae - where is my mother..
Bogum - y so hurry honey ..
Tae - plz .. plz .. where is my mother.. tae was crying hard ..
Bogum slapped her hard and shouted..
Bogum - how dare u to say a word against me huh !!!!
Tae - plzzzz ....
Lisa - ok .. u will definitely see ur mother by one condition..
Tae answered immediately..
Tae - what is it ..
Iu - u need to marry a boy .. who we have choosen for u ..
Tae - what !!! Noooo
Bogum - then just forget about ur mother ..
Tae did have any other option left ...she needed to ask her husband.. so she decided something.
Tae - ok ..I will .. by saying that ....she ran to her room and started to call her husband...but jk was not lifting her calls ... She dailed many times but he was not answering the calls ...tae was in full tension..
Bogum .. knocked on the door and said ..
Bogum - get ready ur marriage was at evening..
Tae was crying.. hard .

At jk ..
Jk came back from the operation room  .. and went to his cabin but tae was not there ...as he thought to call her but found that his phone came missing.. so he started to search his phone ...

AT EVENING..
Tae was crying mess she didn't even got ready ... As one maid  came to her room she so pitty about tae .. but she can't do anything about her ...so she brought tae down .... As bogum family was in heaven that the was crying in mess ...
Tae - my mother.
Bogum - first this marriage then ur mother
Tae was looking down all the time .. she didn't even saw him .. none saw them as  all the 4 men  were wearing masks  soon The marriage was over .. they took tae with them .. .
Lisa - this is strange dad I didn't even see them ..
Iu - yeah..
Bogum - bcz they were all psychos
Lisa - but .. dad did u have seen sehun .. he is not show up yet ..
Iu - maybe he is busy honey ..
Bogum - yeahh .

AT TAE ..
As tae decide to tell them the truth.. all the long her head was down .
Tae - look mister .. i was already married.. jus..
??- I know ...
Tae looked at him and said ..
Tae - YOU !!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

PLEASE VOTE ME GUYS......

STAY SAFE 💜💜💜 .....

ENJOY 😉😉😉....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜_____________________________________________________________________