𝐢 . white dress

a/n :
a quick reminder that this book is very VERY descriptive & detailed. after my last, poorly written story that contained a lot of character & plot holes, i want this one to be perfect! theo & victoria's lovestory is very slowburn, a lot of ups, a lot of downs. here in the first few chapters, i want to focus on vic's relationships with her friends, go through some happy things before we get to the actual plot & stir up some drama.

to avoid confusing any of you - this book takes place in fourth year, meaning the characters would actually be around the age of 15 ??
this is not the case here, though !
vic, draco, theo etc. are all around 16-17 & started hogwarts at around 13-14! hope this makes sense!

votes & comments motivate me sm so if you find yourself liking this story PLEASE PLEASE give me feedback <33

without any further ted talk ;

narrator's view , 3rd person

august the 18th of 1994 - present time

Relaxation.

A state in which muscle tension as well as mental tension are reduced as much as possible through conscious effort.

Or a process that decreases the wear and tear of life's challenges on your mind and body.

To the raven-haired girl Victoria Greengrass, relaxation wasn't a feeling, nor a person.

Relaxation was defined as a place.

A place that was surrounded with nothing but the most beautiful field of every colored flowers. There was nothing you could compare to the joy that exact image brought the girl at the dead of the night, dull lanterns between the blooming plants being the only source of light.

The Malfoy Manor's grounds.

Years ago when Victoria was about eight years old, the girl discovered her comfort and safe place. She did in no way hesitate to tell Narcissa about it and drag the woman deep into the fields with her, make her listen to her never ending rants about how much she adored the view of the blossoms, how she was convinced that they were watching the moon with her.

Only a day later, there were chairs and tiny tables set up in the middle of the field, surrounded by three lighter lanterns for guidance.

And now, eight years later, it all still looked just the way it did in her memory. Besides the path cut out of the grass, leading up is to Vic's little area.

The girl had spent hours, days, weeks only sitting on one of these - how Draco would call them - 'pathetic and cheap little rose metal chairs'. The sound of nature was overall calming to her, hearing birds chirp, listening the the howls of the wind once it hit the field, taking in the smell of several breeds of roses, tulips...

Her comfort place.

"Vic! Come on, we are running late!"

And there is her comfort person.

A dreamy smile starts creeping on her lips. The Greengrass girl would definitely need someone to pinch her awake that very moment. The combination of a large, colorful paddock along with the hazel eyes she would look for in any crowded room. It really feels like she is living in a movie, Victoria likes the thought of it, though.