Chapter 291

Note: Please don't vote the story. Thanks

-

Both Nancy and Kai were unimportant to Jennie, but she was shocked and surprised by their current situation.

She thought that after the Yang family declined and Nancy left the entertainment industry, the two of them would have nothing to do with each other anymore.

Unexpectedly, they were still entangled.

And both of them ended up like this.

Hanbin sighed. "Although Nancy isn't a good person, and I've always hated her, but if she really dies, I don't think I'll be happy about it. Sister, do you think Nancy will die?"

Jennie wasn't happy.

Because she knew how Hanbin felt.

If Nancy really died, she wouldn't be happy.

She didn't like Nancy, but she didn't want her to die.

Nancy was a year younger than her.

"Do you want her to die?" Jennie asked.

Hanbin kept quiet for a while before saying softly, "I don't know. If she dies, she won't do anything to hurt you in the future, and I can be completely at ease. But I don't really want her to die...

"Sister, will you be unhappy if I say this?"

"No." Jennie thought for a while and said, "Speaking of which, we actually don't have any deep hatred towards Nancy. The most overboard thing she did was to snatch Kai away.

"But a fly doesn't bite a seamless egg. If it wasn't for Kai being unable to resist temptation, she wouldn't have been able to snatch him away no matter how many tricks she used. So, when I found out that she and Kai hooked up behind my back, my hatred for her wasn't that deep. I only hated myself for being blind. I spent 10 years without understanding the man beside me.

"I hate Kai for letting me down.

"I got to know your brother-in-law after that.

"After that, I didn't even hate Kai anymore. So, now that something like this happened to them, I just felt a little sad. Although I don't like Nancy, I don't want her to really die. But whether she lives or dies isn't up to us. It depends on her luck.

"Oh right, Hanbin, I heard you fought with someone in school. What exactly happened?" Jennie didn't want to talk about Nancy and Kai anymore, so she changed the topic.

In any case, Nancy and Kai were strangers to her.

It was fine to listen to strangers.

As for the rest, it had nothing to do with her.

She only cared about the people she really cared about.

"It's nothing important. I've already settled it." Hanbin seemed unwilling to say more.

"But I heard it has something to do with Somi." Jennie didn't want him to beat around the bush. "You fought with someone because of Somi. If you say it isn't an important matter, why did you send her to the hospital?"

Hanbin kept quiet.

Jennie said, "Hanbin, are you planning to continue being entangled with her like this? With the current relationship between the Shen and Manoban families, whether it's us or them, neither party will agree to you two being together.."

"Besides, Somi herself is unwilling.

"The boy you beat into the hospital is her boyfriend, right? You can like her, but you can't stop her from dating another boy. Are you not allowing her to date someone else?"