Burning mother than YOUR MOM

****THIS WAS POSTED ON AO3 UNDER THE USERNAME OF @PixX_6z. Please for the lords sake, this was NOT stolen I wrote this and published it there until i decided to publish it here because there's like... NO ShuSta fics.😭****

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi reader :) This story was originally written for my Creative Writing class... Also!! Credits to this wretching art for inspiring me to write this in the first place! (Wattpad doesn't include them masking links so I can't😭)

With that aside, have fun reading. Eat up good

reminder: this is not in any way connected to the person behind the screens nor their played persona. this is all fictional work. please don't associate this with the actual liver.

----------

Shu wonders to himself, how long has it really been since that incident? He could recall the incident so clearly in his mind as it repeats almost on a daily basis. There was never a single day he could not think about it and feel guilty of himself for believing he was the reason it occurred in the first place. His vision would nearly be blurred up by the tears he held back so poorly, yet he still managed to always keep his cool and remain calm.

The end of a pen clicks, over and over, hitting against the desk. Shu's mind wanders off into the clouds, he didn't want to focus all his attention to class. He realizes he really should, but his thoughts took over his mind so he couldn't do so either way.

Surprisingly, as an hour passed by with nothing but speed. The end-of-class bell rung into Shu's hearing, snapping his subconsciousness out the world he didn't want to leave. Shu looks around the classroom, seeing as people left for their next class of the day, and as well as enter the room as it was their next class. Thankfully, for Shu, he had the same teacher for two times in one go.

Shu sighs, dropping his head and staring off out the window. Geez... he never wished to sit next to the window more than ever. The sky was always the same. The pretty and soft blue overtaking the skies above, along with cirrus like clouds presented like stretched out cotton. It reminds him once more of that particular day.

"Shuey!" A voice calls out to him. Shu perks his head up from his desk, only to see his friend, Petra Gurin, whom he considered his sister because they had somewhat similar hair, looks, and whatever.

"Hey, Petra. What's up?" Shu fixes his posture as Petra approaches him.

She chuckles, "Nothing much. Just wanted to see you is all," is all she says. There's a moment of silence between the two as Petra sat in the seat in front of Shu, staring intently at his face. "Shu, you seem distracted. Something wrong?"

"Huh? Uh..." Shu bites his lip, averting his gaze away from Petra. For hell's sake—if only she wasn't such of a good facial expression reader. Shu knows he wouldn't be allowed to stay soundless much longer or else Petra will definitely do some endless bothering until he would. Shu drags out a long exhale past his lips, signaling a sign of defeat, "Okay, Petra. You win..." Petra offers him a winning smile as he looks back at her. "I'm just... thinking about that certain moment from... I don't know how long ago. As per usual."

Petra's smile is quickly wiped off her face with a look of shame and guilt. "Shu, I know what you're thinking..." Shu was about to speak up, but Petra hushes him up before he could spit out a single sound, "Remember that it wasn't your fault. None of it had anything to do with you. He was happy whenever he was near and with you, and you know this for a fact! He was bullied into doing it, Shu, so please, don't blame yourself for it. If he were right here, standing before us, he'd be pissed at you since you're taking all the blame and guilt-tripping yourself constantly everyday because of it. He and I both understand that none of it was something with which you were involved in."