After Work Comfort

✎ - Requested by _itshxnnxh

~ ♥︎ ~

Third Person POV

The sound of jangling keys was heard from the front door of Luke and Zander's apartment, as the honey-eyed man greeted his boyfriend.

"Welcome home, Sweetie! How was work?" He asked, giving the shorter male a small smile.

"It was fine, I guess. My boss made me stay overtime to get some extra stuff done." Responded the violet-haired man, sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"Y'know, it's Friday night. You can go get changed, and we can watch a movie on the sofa." Suggested Luke.

The young couple loved to watch movies together. Especially on a Friday night, where it was basically the weekend, and they could relax without having to worry about work.

Zander agreed with Luke's proposal and grabbed a lilac-colored hoodie, along with some dark gray leggings, on his way towards the bathroom.

When the grape-looking man walked out, he spotted Luke on the couch, signaling for Zander to sit down next to him. He did so, as Luke gave him his share of the blanket the two were sharing. While Zander readjusted his position, Luke took this chance to pull his boyfriend closer to him. Zander paused at the action, and looked up at Luke, so that they were now staring into each other's glistening eyes. Suddenly, softly pecked Zander's lips. The kiss was short, yet passionate, with a rosy tint left on both of the males' faces. Before long, they began to start the movie. Zander laid his head on Luke's chest, as the auburn-haired man raked one of his hands through his boyfriend's soft, fluffy hair.

As the movie ended, the cinnamon-haired man looked over to his boyfriend, finding that he had fallen asleep. Luke then decided to carry Zander to their bedroom, wrapping his lover's legs around his waist, and putting his arms around his neck.

He gently put Zander in their bed, and eventually climbed in, too. Before going to sleep, Luke placed a soft kiss on the top of Zander's forehead. He felt his eyes grow heavy, as he cuddled his boyfriend in his arms.

"Goodnight, my love..."