Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Erica's POV:

*Ring Ring*

My phone started going off, and I was right in the middle of my nap..at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

With out even looking at who was calling, I pressed the talk button and said, "Hello?"

"Hey Erica! I'm in your driveway, were going to dinner." It was my boyfriend Keaton. He always takes me on little surprise dates like this.

"Okay, I'll be out in five minutes."

I hung up, and sat up on my bed. I slowly got up, and changed out of my sweatpants into dark blue skinny jeans. I took off my baggy t-shirt and put on a pink tank top, my gray zip up north face that I recently got two days ago for my 16th birthday, and brushed through my tangly, straight black hair, and I was ready.

I grabbed my car keys (my parents got me a jeep for my birthday), and my wallet, making sure my I.D. was in there, and my white iPhone 5.

I screamed, "Mom I'm leaving!" and walked out the door, seeing Keaton's black pick up truck waiting in the driveway. I see his brown hair, that sways to the side perfectly. I walk to the passenger side of the car, open the door, and jump in.

I haven't seen him since before my birthday, he didn't call or text me saying happy birthday once. I thought it was kind of weird since we normally talk on the phone all night long, and text all day.

"That took more like seven minutes Erica." Keaton said kind of rudely.

"Sorry I was sleeping," I replied. Is there something wrong with him?

"I'm just kidding Erica." He said with a smile, and looked into my eyes. He has the brightest blue eyes you will ever see, and they sparkle more then diamonds do.

I gave him a smile, I didn't know what to say. He starting driving, and I didn't know where. We were driving silently for about 10 minutes, when I said "Keaton, where are we going?"

"You'll see." He took one hand off the steering wheel, and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers together.

We arrived at my favorite restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings. He got out of the car, came around to my side, and opened the door for me like he always does whenever he drives me somewhere. I get out of the car, and step out into the cold air of winter and almost fell on my butt when Keaton grabs my arm and saves my fall.

"Very graceful." He says in a funny, sarcastic voice.

"Your the the swiftest yourself either babe," I reply trying to be funny, but I'm not really that funny. Most of the time when I try to make a joke, I end up embarrassing myself.

He grabs my hand again, and we walk together into Buffalo Wild Wings.

We get the the front desk, and Keaton immediately says, "Reservation for Keaton." Normally we don't get reservations and just wait for the next table to be ready.

The waitress walks us to the way back, and says "Here's your room" and then leaves us looking at doors that are shut.

He opens the door, and the lights are off. "Umm why are the lights off?" I said creeped out.

"I don't know. Just look for the switch."

We were both running our hands up and down the walls looking for the switch. "I found it!" I told him. I switched it from 'on' to 'off ' and I turn around.

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all liked it!

My best friends got me to start writing a book, and I know it's not that great, so sorry!

~vote~

~comment~