Chapter 3

I woke up with the sunshine burning my eyes. I checked my phone, I had 13 missed calls all from Keaton, I slept right through every single one of them. Even if I was awake, I wouldn't pick up, no matter what his explanation for all of this was. He had kissed the girl that I hate, and didn't even pull back. I stayed in bed all morning, and when I finally decided to drag my lazy butt up, I was home alone. I looked out my window, no cars in the driveway, it was only me and my fluffy golden retriever named Max.

I walked to my bathroom that was connected to my room and kind of just stared at my reflection for what seemed like hours. I watched a tear roll down my cheek, drip off my face and onto the floor. I looked like a mess. My hair was thrown into a messy bun, I had mascara all around my eyes, and it looked like I had two black eyes. I was in a light pink tank top, and really baggy black sweatpants from Victorias Secret that said PINK in white letters down the side.

I turned on the shower all the way on the hot side, and stripped all my clothes off. I stepped into the shower, still too cold, so I was kind of trapped into the corner with cold air spraying up into my face. It finally got warm enough to where I could step under the water, and when I did, let me tell you that it felt so good. I shampooed and conditioned my hair, washed my body with my new Victoria's Secret body wash, shaved my legs and armpits and just stood under the water for about a half hour, I couldn't get out. The heat felt so good, and I couldn't get enough, but I figured I should probably do other stuff today, and I got out of the shower, feeling the cool air touch my body as I wrap my towel around myself. I towel dry my hair a little bit, and dry off my body. I walked back to my room, and got dressed in light wash skinny jeans and I too big t-shirt for me.

I grab my phone, and walk downstairs to get myself a late breakfast. I looked in all of the cupboards, and saw Brown Sugar Poptarts. I put two in the toaster, and impatiently wait of them to pop. Soon enough, they did.

I eat my breakfast in front of the TV watching the replay of Pretty Little Liars that I missed last Tuesday. It was over after about an hour, and I was done with my Pop tarts. I just had a plate, with a few crumbs on it. I get up, and still wonder where my family is. I get out my phone, I had another 2 missed calls from Keaton. My phone must've been on silent or something.

I push speed dial number 2, and my mom answers with the first two rings. "Hey sweetie! Finally awake?"

"Yes, and I'm showered too. Where are you?" I asked, waiting for an answer.

"Erica, we tried to wake you up this morning at about 10 o'clock. You didn't even move, so I figured you weren't going to get up. Your father, your sister and me went to breakfast and shopping. We're on our way home now. Guess who we saw?" She said.

"Who??"

"Keaton!" She said excitedly.

But I lost it. I cried again. I couldn't even stand hearing his name out loud with out breaking down into tears.

"What's wrong babe?" I hated when she called me babe, but I didn't have the guts to tell her, she's been calling me that for years.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." I sobbed. "Maybe when you get home." I hung up.

When I hung up, I looked out the window on my deck. And guess who was standing there? Keaton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, cliffhanger!

Mwahahahaha!

Guess what happens next?

New update coming soon!

~VOTE~

~COMMENT~