Where Were You

js me or was scream 6 a lil lame cz no main characters died, like that shit was one of those bullshit happy endings like someone HAS to die thats important not js anikas side character ass? What im trynna say is that it would b more interesting fr

✧ ⎯⎼⎯ ☆ ⎯⎼⎯ ✧ ⎯⎼⎯ ☆ ⎯⎼⎯✧

A blanket was draped over Mindy who wore shorts and a short sleeve shirt out in the freezing weather. Who also had tears streaming down her eyes, tilting her head down to not be seen by police officers and hospital dispatchers. As well as cupping her face in her own hands over her eyes. Surrounded by Chad, Tara, Danny, and Sam.

Ethan was walking, sort of jogging towards Sams apartment since Chad had texted him twice urging him to get here. As Ethan approached the site that was covered with yellow tape to stop people from coming closer, he was stopped by a police officer telling him to step back behind the tape.

He knew someone died from the friend group but he didnt know who yet, since his sister didn't tell him. "Sir, my friends are-" He was cut off by Chad saying something for him, as always. "Hes with us!" Chad backed him up. As Ethan examined Mindy and the others who were sat and leaned on the hospital truck, he saw Mindy was crying. He didnt know what had happened but it did make him have a bit of guilt within him. He could have done something about it but then he would be killed and exposed for what they were forcing him into, and they would continue to kill people nonetheless. His dad and sibling would kill them of course, for revenge.

The Police officer moved aside and let Ethan within the barricade, apologizing."Where the fuck were you?" Chad stopped him from coming any closer to the truck where everyone else was. Pinning Ethan against a police car. There was about two in the site and 1 outside of the yellow tape. Ethan held his hands up in shock from his sudden movement. He was honestly terrified of Chad and even more terrified of the fact he had to kill all of these other people he knew just because his dad wants revenge for his irritating favorite child.

Ethan took a quick glance behind Chads head that blocked his way from seeing the scene. It was Anika covered in sheets to not make the public see a dead body. But Ethan didn't know yet. "Answer me!" Chad demanded. "Where the fuck were you? You didn't even answer your phone!" Chad continued.

His voice was aggressive. "What When?!" Ethans says in a tone of rush and shock. "Last night!" He shouted at Ethan again, with more urgency. "What? I had Econ, you know this!" Ethan shouted back in a softer more confused tone. Thankfully for Ethan this was true, so they wouldn't catch on and send him to police. But he did skip it because his sister and father were running over the plans again.

"Bullshit! You disappear and my sister nearly gets killed!" He urged again, hitting Ethans body harshly against the truck. It hurt Ethan since Chad was stronger. Ethan was scared of Chad right now, even though he had to kill him soon. Ethan had also just realized he was shaking, in fear. Or maybe how cold it was, but his jacket was enough for the cold right now. "Dude, I was in a study hall with a hundred other people you can ask any of them!" Ethan backed himself up in urgency and fear.

Chad was sort of admiring Ethan as his beautiful brown curls practically glew under the sun. But he still had anger towards him for not being here. Chad still wanted to hold a grudge but he saw Ethan was shaking under his rough grasp. Also because he hit him against the car too, harshly.

He sighed and backed away from him, letting go of Ethan. "Fuck man." He sighed. Getting mad at himself for not holding the grudge any longer since he liked Ethan so much and he felt bad he was shaking. Ethan put his hands down to his sides, trying to stop his shaking.