Insisted

Im obsessed with this movie and Jack Champion☠️

✧ ⎯⎼⎯ ☆ ⎯⎼⎯ ✧ ⎯⎼⎯ ☆ ⎯⎼⎯✧

"What was that?!" Sam immediately screamed out, asking whoever was near the broken window. Ethan shouted back, telling them to evacuate. "Holy shit, everyone leave! Now!" Ethan immediately followed up. He was too scared to think of his dad wanting to kill them instead of just slicing his arm.

Ethan held his breathe, scared of his father chasing after them and bracing himself for the huge deep scar he was gonna get. Permanent for sure. "What about you?!" Chad yelled after him, as the rest of them were already evacuating. "Im right behind you!" Ethan responded, sounding as if he was in a hurry.

"Hurry up then!" He insisted then the door shut loudly after Chads voice. "Fuck." Ethan muttered under his breathe. He looked to the door beside him, and saw his father. With his sharp knife, the one every psychotic Ghost-face had.

"Just cut me, i'll scream to make it believable." Ethan pulled up his sleeve on his left arm which wasn't yet wounded. His dad laughed under the mask. "You sure your ready for it?" He joked. "Im not a pussy. Do it already." Ethan stated, clearly annoyed.

"Alright. Scream when I start." That weird voice changer said, "Then act like you fainted here." He explained. "I know how its supposed to go already, get it over with." Ethan rolled his eyes. "Whats gotten you in a mood?" His dad cackled to himself.

His dad started to bring the sharp dagger to Ethan skin, poking at it. Specifically on the arm Ethan told him to put it on. Ethan held his breath, gritting his teeth. His dad cut through his arm swiftly, but deeply. Ethan already felt light headed. He felt weak to the touch. But he screamed anyway, as loud as he could. He kept his gaze locked on the floor, trying not to get more light headed.

His dad didn't even give him a farewell, a goodbye. Nothing. Just ran off through the broken window and left. Ethan already felt pain from the other scar he gave himself, but two deep scars were a lot. It was only a 40 minute time difference, and both seemed fresh as ever. However, one bled way more.

Ethan glared at his fresh new scar, realizing it was already started to bleed a lot more than expected, as if it were gallons. His breathing changed rapidly, it was heaving. He couldnt even say anything as he fell to the ground, passing out. The pain was to much for him to bare, and to much blood to see. Had his dad cut him too deep? Absolutely.

Ethan saw blurry visions of Chad, Tara, Sam, Mindy, and Quinn all surrounding him. Terrified looks shot at him, looks of worry. Chad most of all, he seemed as if Ethans life was about to end. His lack of eating and blood loss is the only two reasons he fainted, obviously. Before all of this happened, he was actually healthy. Why couldn't he follow that same pattern?

He was rushed to the hospital. Along with the core 4 and Quinn in the same van with him. Chad was overwhelmed, but relieved thinking Ethan wasnt the killer. Mindy was shocked he wasn't but it still lingered in her thoughts, this could be part of a plan. They followed the dispatchers in the Hospital as they set Ethan in a room, where he was put on an Oxygen Mask for hours. The rest of them left, but Chad refused too. Tara didn't mind and didn't think much of it.

Chad fell asleep, waiting for Ethan to awake. Chad awoke to his phone being called. It was Tara. He picked it up, "Yeah?" He asked, his voice gravelly. "You alright? You didnt come back to the apartment last night. And how's Ethan? Did he wake up yet?" Tara asked. "Im fine, and Ethan hasnt woken up yet. I was just worried." He said, truthfully. But he did miss out one peice. The other reason he stayed was because he loved Ethan. And wanted to see him live and well again.