B( . )( . )BS

CJ POV:

I was in my room chilling with my ear buds in my ear, laid back. I had my textbook nearby just in case my mom and, or dad wanted to pay me an unexpected visit. I was in total relaxation mode. Ayo by Chris Brown & Tyga comes on and I blast my volume, drowning out any other noises. I mumble the lyrics, milly rocking to the beat. Just as my favorite part was about to come up I hear...

"CJ!"

My loud ass mother yelled my name. I sucked my teeth in annoyance and ignored her. I just got finished spending dinner with her & Dad, not including the hour conversation we had after dinner about my, what they call "non ladylike" girlfriend. What more do they want to talk about now? After Ayo want off I put my playlist on shuffle and Fetty Wap's Trap Queen comes on. I honestly don't like the song all that much because niggas sing the hell out of it, but its sorta ok to listen to. I bob my head to the music when I hear again...

"CJ!"

She called my name again. This lady just doesn't know how to leave me alone. I ignored her once again, but this time I turned up my volume that way I have an excuse when she comes up here.

"CJ! Come here!"

I try to turn my volume up some more, but  my phone screen showed me that the volume level has already reached it maximum. I slump deeper in the mattress hoping that what ever she needs Dad can do for her instead. My bed is cozy & the music is refreshing, and I really don't feel like leaving that right now to help my mother with something she can probably do herself. I braced myself for my mother's voice, knowing she was going to call my name again. After, a while I peeked one eye open realizing that my name wasn't mentioned. Relieved I laid back on my bed and continued to listen to my music, but then...

" Craig Crippen the 3rd I know you hear me! Bring your ass downstairs before I make you!"

Damn man! I pull the ear buds out of my ear and roll out of bed. I exit my room and drag down the stairs. I walk in the living room to see my mother & father laying on the couch, watching a movie with their legs intertwined with each other and my mom's head resting on my dad's chest.

"Yes Ma'am?"

Mom: "I need you to to the dishes."

"Yes Ma'am."

I could've sworn Dad agreed to clean the kitchen, but I dare not talk back. I know I'm stubborn and will be the first one to speak up if something's wrong, but I knew my place and I also knew my mom would pop me in the mouth in an instant. I quickly jogged to my room and grabbed my phone & ear buds and put them in on my way to the kitchen. I turned on a random song, and turned up while cleaning.

As I was putting the dirty dishes in the sink I look up to see my mom & dad making out, while my dad groped my mom's boobs through her shirt. Ew. I quickly looked down regretting ever looking up. Now that's a image I can't get out of my head. I continued to put the dirty dishes in the sink until I was done, then I unloaded the clean dishes in the dish washer. As I was going back and forth putting up the dishes I saw my mom & dad again, but this time my dad had his hand in Mama's shirt, I guess feeling on her boobs again while mom kissed dad roughly. Why did I look up again? I frowned at them and made a mental note not to sit in that particular spot. I rinsed off the dirty dishes and put them in the dish washer. I put the dish detergent in the washer & started it. I grabbed a wash rag and wiped down the counters, stove, and sink. I looked around the kitchen proud of what I accomplished.
I washed my hands thoroughly so they won't smell like rotting food and exited the kitchen. As I approached the stairs, I heard a slight moan coming from the living room. Instinctively, I turned around and saw my my moms shirt and bra up and my dad sucking on her nipple while rubbing the other. My mother head was thrown back, while she moaned and her hands gripped the couch cushions. Man WTF!