Come Thru

EJ POV:
Its a Friday night and I didn't have anything planned. I was watching TV, and eating Mike & Ike's™, bored out of my mind. I called up the guys, but they had plans. I just sat back on the couch and watched reruns of Ridiculousness. Man I was so bored I didn't even know what to do with myself. I picked up my cell and scrolled through my contacts, trying to see who can come over. I looked at the list of people who I barely talk to. Then one contact caught my eye: "Main Bitch". I smiled and texted the number.

MSG: Main Bitch: Come thru...

MSG: EJ: Omw💦

I got up and fixed up the house a little bit. The girl named Main Bitch in my phone is Yn. That girl is something special! Even though she has a boyfriend she still takes care of my needs. That's why she's my Main Bitch, also because her sex game is on point. Right when a finished tiding up, someone knocked on my door. I opened it and there was Yn looking sexy as ever. "Come in." "Thanks." I watched her ass move side to side when she walked in. I licked my lips thinking about all the things I'm going to do to this girl. "So you texted... EJ!", she yelled. "Yeah?" "Damn I just got here and you already staring me down.", she giggled. "Sorry, you just that sexy.", I said walking up to her slowly, admiring her body.

"So you texted me "come thru" and I'm here. What are you gonna do to me?", she asked gripping my shirt collar, pulling me so our bodies were touching. "Let me show you...", I whispered on her neck. I put my hands on her ass and lifted her so her legs were wrapped around my waist. I walked her to the couch and sat her down on it. I got in between her legs taking off her shirt. "On the couch?", she asked seductively, taking off my shirt off in the process. "I want to try something new.", I responded groping her breast, licking her nipples. "Mmm... Okay." I sucked one of her breasts while taking off her skinny jeans and panties at the same time. She grabbed my dick through my pants, massaging it, making me harder. I stood up and took off all my clothes, so we were both naked. I laid her on the long way of the couch and got in between her again. I put my tip on her dripping hole and circled it around the edge teasing her.

"Mmm, EJ stop fucking with me!" "I'm not fucking with you. NOW, I'm fucking with you.", I said shoving my dick in her wet pussy. I pounded into her showing no mercy. I gripped her thighs pulling her even closer. She grabbed my shoulder, digging her nails in my back, making me go faster. I fucked her fast, rubbing her pearl while whispering dirty things in her ear. "You like it when I go fast on you, huh?" "Ahh! Y-yess!" "Want me to pound your pussy out? Huh Yn? Is that what you want?" "Yes baby! Pound it out!" I went speedy on her ass, feeling her juices drip on my dick, making a splashing sound every time I thrusted.

"D-daddy, sl-slow d-d-down!" "Nah I'm, ugh... I'm g-good." "Ugnh fuck EJ your breaking me!" I pounded into her even harder. I was pumping so hard my balls were slapping Yn's ass repeatedly, turning her butt cheeks red. I was sweating so much; some dripping off my body onto hers. I want to move our naughty actions to the carpet because the couch became unstable after a few hard/fast thrusts, but I didn't feel like stopping. "EJ imma bout to... bout to..." I felt Yn's walls tighten around my length. I went slower, but harder hitting her G-spot. "...CUM! Ooo shit!"

She squirted all on my dick and a little on my stomach. She pulled me out of her and leveled herself to my stomach, licking her juices off my abs going down to my manhood. She sucked me off until my dick started to twitch. She took me out of her mouth and gave me a handjob. He rubbed me fast, sticking her tongue out near my tip. I cummed all on her face and tongue, slapping the tip on her lips. She licked most of the cum off her face, and wiped the rest off with a nearby piece of clothing, which was my shirt. {😑} I picked her up off her knees and kissed her, tasting the after taste of my salty, yet sweet cum. She grabbed my shirt wiping off her body sweat.

"Yeah, use my shirt. Because the tops I wear are made to be used as towels.", I sarcastically remarked, sliding on my boxers and jeans. "Oh, my bad. Here ya go.", she said throwing the damp shirt at my face, putting on her clothes. "Hell nah. I don't want that filthy thing." I threw the shirt on the floor, wiping my hands on my pants legs. "Fine then.", she picked up the shirt and tucked it in her back pocket, "I'll keep it. Its a reminder on how our sex is." "You do know that the shit gonna start stinking? Right?" "Yeah, well that's the smell of your bomb dick and my sweet pussy doing what they always do!", she giggled. "Alright,", I chuckled, "but no returns." "I think I can do that.", she said turning walking towards the door.

I plop on the couch and next thing I know I'm on on the floor. Yn quickly turns, looking at me and bust out laughing. I looked around me and picked up one of the broken couch legs. My couch broke! I knew that shit was becoming unstable. "You broke my couch!", I whined. {😣} "Nah nigga, YOU broke your couch." "You owe me a new couch." "I t-told you to slow d-down", she said trying to stifle a laugh. "Go get me a new couch!", I demanded. "If I get you a new couch you get new pussy.", she said sassily.

"Something came to me. You don't have to get me a new couch." "Oh really?" "Yeah. I can get that couch." "Thank you." "Just as long as we get to do round 2?"  "Boy bye.", she giggled walking out the house. You see why I labeled her as my main bitch? I readjusted the couch to the floor and sat on it turning on the TV. I watched a little of TV, then loudly sighed. I'm bored. {😧😐}