PDP

I'm a mother fucking boss! My name is Prince, but on these streets I'm known as Pimp Daddy Prince or PDP. My home girl, Yn and I run these streets. I'm a drug lord while Yn here is my partner in crime. She leads me to the money and I go get it. Hold that thought; looks like we got another victim. Ha! Unfortunate.

Yn and I are chilling in my office counting our racks when my guards brings in my former customer. He was in his late teens, but he could be older. I did a background check on him when he first asked to be in the game and he had a decent life, but I guess it wasnt as decent as I thought if he was begging me to be a seller. I sit up in my office chair, mean mugging the boy while Yn laid across the desk like a fucking badass, flipping through one of our racks.

"Where that fuck is my money?", I spit at him "I need 2 or 3 more months then I would give you all the money I owe you.", he begged. "I gave you a certain date to have my money ready. Now where is it?" "I-I don't have all of it.", he stammered. "Now, your greedy ass asked me for a load and I gave it to you, but I told you there is a price with drugs. Am I right?" "Y- yes." "You told me you would pay it back in an month. It's been 3 already. When am I going to get my money?" "Soon. Real soon. I just need time."

"But you made a deal with a single month." "I know, but I'm starting to see that it wasn't enough time." "Tisk. Tisk. What a shame." He stood there shaking in his shoes. Good. {😈} "I told you what will happen if you didn't give me my money.", I said sitting back in my chair picking up a rack. "You said you need time? Well times up." I signal for Yn to take over and she grins. I watch her as she easily slid off the desk and sexy walked to the boy. She got close to him, touching his cheek lightly then, slapped the shit out of him. "STUPID BITCH!", she exclaimed, scowling at the boy and his now swollen, red cheek. We both watch as they gaurds grab him and drag him out of my office, into the Penalty Room. We heard screaming and a few gun shot then everything went silent.

Yn closed the door and walked back over to me. She preparded to sit back on the desk, but I grabbed her and sat her down in my lap. She giggles and turns around, straddling me while wrapping her arms around my neck. Yn and I aren't together, but we occasionally fuck for the fun of it. I wrap my hands around her waist placing them on her ass, giving her cheeks a good squeeze (and not the ones on her face {😏}). "Yn you gotta stop laying across that damn table. Got me thinking all nasty and shit at my workplace."

"Ain't nobody tell you to look at me.", she says sassily, leaning back. "I can look at you whenever I want to look at you." I scoot the bottom half of her body closer to me, creating friction between out areas. She bites her lip before leaning towards my ear. "Well then stop complaining." I immediately pick her up and plop her into the desk, laying her back forcefully. "You and that slick mouth", I said as I raised up her shirt, unbuttoned her jeans, and licked all over her stomach around her belly button. Continuing to lick her stomach I look up to see her looking directly at me, biting her lip. I level my face to hers and kiss her roughly. I explored her mouth with my tongue, then smack the top of her ass. She slightly lifts up as I grip the hem of her jeans and slide them off as I back away from the kiss.

Once her jeans were fully off I stare at the wetness between her legs. "No panties?", I asked sexually, raising my eyebrow. She bit her lip and smirked, not saying a word. "Oh now you don't wanna talk..." I grab her legs and pulled her closer to me. I lower my head in between her legs and she immediately starts to arch her back once my tongue touches her clit.

"Prince...", she breathes out "That's. Daddy. To. You.", I said, kissing around her clit between each word. "Yes daddy.", she breaths out, throwing her head back. Yn's soft moans filled the room as I continued to devour her love box, then my office door opened. "We have another one.", one of my body guards told me. "Send em' in."

He opened the door wider and two other body gaurds pushed a man into the office, closing the door behind them. I looked up at the man still eating out Yn. The man was Jose, one of my moderate to good sellers. Jose was a forty year old man, with a stubby beard, and a pot belly. He automatically gave the impression that he was up to no good. I stopped eating Yn out, and just rubbed her clit with my thumb. "So you stealing my shit now?", I asked him calmly, still rubbing Yn clit.  "Nah boss, they tryna frame me." "Your stupid ass must think I was born yesterday? How the fuck you gon' stand there looking like a fucking pig and lie in my face?!", I slightly yelled. I stuck my fingers in Yn and fingered her at a medium pace. "Ohh!", she moaned loudly, jerking foward.

I looked up at Jose and caught him looking at Yn licking his crusty ass lips. This nigga got me fucked up. Disrespecting me in my shit! "Nigga! My face is up here!", I yelled. He quickly looked up at me with a scared facial expression. "I'm going to ask you one more time. Are you stealing my load?" "No.", he said lowly. "Oh really? That's not what your buddy James said. You may want to check on him by the way; gun wounds need a lot of attention." I started to fingered Yn faster, paying close attention to her juices that were flowing out of her. "You touched my fucking brother?!", he yelled trying to break free, but he wouldn't dare step up to me.

I signaled for him to shut up and twisted my fingers in Yn, hitting her G-spot. She moaned loudly making Jose jump. I caught him looking at Yn's pussy again, but I didn't say anything. I just focused on pleasuring Yn, while he watched. I mean this is going to be the last thing he remembers before he dies, might as well make it a good memory. I fingered her harder. You could hear her juices splatter all over my wet fingers. "Daddy I'm going to- SHIT! I'm gonna... AHH!" She came all over my fingers and some on the desk. I licked my fingers clean then tongue kissed her, making her taste herself. I licked my fingers again, and raised my eyebrow at the Jose. "So you stealing my stuff?", I asked one last time. "Yes.", he confessed, lowering his head. "That's all I needed to hear..."

I snap my fingers, signalling the body gaurds to take him out as I went back down on Yn. I could barely hear any screams from the Penalty Room because Yn was moaning so loud. I finished her up and helped her put her jeans back on. She climbed back on my lap, and played with my shirt collar. "Prince you were wrong for doing that in front of Jose.", she giggled. "I had to show him I don't stop what im doing for anyone. I take charge!" "Yeah daddy, cause you the boss." "Exactly!", I said smacking her ass. "I'm the boss."