Chapter 27: I'm Sorry

Y/n's desperate cries filled the air as she struggled against Maxine's firm grip, her body writhing in a desperate attempt to break free. Tears streamed down her face, mingling with her fear and anguish. She pleaded, her voice choked with despair.

"Please, Maxine, let me go! I beg you!" Y/n's voice trembled, her words a desperate plea for mercy. But Maxine's hold remained unyielding, her determination unshaken.

Maxine's grip tightened, her fingers digging into Y/n's arm, leaving painful marks behind. She dragged Y/n back to her chambers, disregarding her pleas and cries. Y/n's heart pounded in her chest, a mix of terror and helplessness overwhelming her.

Inside the chambers, Y/n's sobs grew louder, echoing through the room as she fought against Maxine's cruel grasp. Her body shook with each cry, her mind racing to find a way out of this nightmare.

But Maxine seemed to relish in Y/n's suffering. A twisted smile danced upon her lips as she watched Y/n's tears stain her face. The torment inflicted upon Y/n only fueled Maxine's desire for control and possession.

Y/n's cries fell on deaf ears as Maxine reveled in her captive's misery. The walls of the chamber seemed to close in, suffocating Y/n with a sense of hopelessness. She had become a prisoner, trapped within Maxine's twisted desires.

Maxine forcefully pushed Y/n onto the bed, her grip firmly holding Y/n's arms in place.

"Don't struggle, one word to my Father. Your beloved Mistress is dead"

Trembling, Y/n mustered the courage to inquire about Maxine's ominous statement. Her voice quivered with uncertainty as she sought clarification. Meanwhile, Maxine, with a disturbing satisfaction, leaned in and sniffed Y/n's neck, savoring the moment.

"W...What do you mean?" Y/n managed to utter, her voice filled with apprehension and vulnerability, uncertain of the fate that awaited her and Amelia.

Maxine sighed contentedly at the scent that wafted from Y/n's neck, relishing the power she held over them both. The twisted delight in her sigh sent a chill down Y/n's spine, intensifying their distress.

"If you resist me, I will ensure Amelia's demise. I hold more power than your Mistress, my dear. So, what is your decision?" Maxine inquired, releasing her grip on Y/n's arms, eagerly anticipating her response.

Y/n pleaded through sobs, "Please, spare Amelia from harm."

Satisfied with their compliance, Maxine commanded, "That's the answer I desired. Now, undress."

As tears cascaded down Y/n's cheeks, she reluctantly began to undress, feeling a mix of shame, fear, and helplessness. Maxine's gaze fixated on Y/n, her eyes filled with an insatiable hunger, resembling a predator observing its prey. Every movement of Y/n's trembling hands was closely monitored by Maxine, intensifying the distress and vulnerability of the situation.

Maxine's voice dripped with sinister delight as she whispered, "Beautiful," relishing in the power she held over Y/n. With a wicked smile etched on her face, Maxine forcefully pushed Y/n onto the bed, reveling in the control she wielded.

Maxine's words, "I like you, Y/n," hung in the air, mingling with the atmosphere of fear and desperation. She closed the distance between them. Y/n's tear-stained cheeks betrayed her internal turmoil as she fought against the conflicting emotions surging within her, resisting the urge to reciprocate Maxine's advances.

Maxine abruptly withdrew, her anger seething to the surface. Frustration laced her voice as she snapped, "Don't attempt to make me feel guilty. Kiss me back." Her demand was laced with venom, emphasizing her insistence on Y/n's compliance.

Maxine seized Y/n's bare waist, forcefully pulling them onto her lap. With an intense and forceful kiss, Maxine overwhelmed Y/n, causing them to cry even harder. Y/n, feeling trapped and powerless, had no other option but to reciprocate the kiss.

...

Y/n awakened to aching sensations coursing through their body, causing her to wince. As she sat up, the memories of the previous night flooded her mind, overwhelming her with a wave of sadness and anguish. Tears cascaded down her cheeks as she instinctively wrapped her arms around her knees.

Through silent sobs, Y/n murmured, "Amelia... I'm sorry." The weight of their actions weighed heavily on their conscience as she grappled with the painful realization of betraying her beloved. Regret and guilt washed over her, intertwining with her tears, as they reflected on the depth of her  transgression.

...

As Maxine entered her father's study, she could sense the tension in the air. Her father, a respected figure and leader of the knights, was known for his calm demeanor, but today his face was etched with concern. He motioned for Maxine to take a seat.

"Maxine, I have just received grave news," her father began. "Amelia, the notorious villainess, has managed to escape from prison."

Maxine's eyes widened in shock. Amelia was known for her cunning and dangerous nature.

"But that's not all," her father continued, his voice filled with sadness. "She not only escaped but also killed all the knights who were guarding her."

Maxine gasped, placing a hand over her mouth in disbelief. The knights were highly skilled and trained in combat, making it all the more shocking that they had been overpowered.

Maxine's words were filled with determination and a touch of righteous anger. She knew that Amelia's escape posed a direct threat to her family and the safety of the palace. Her father, though concerned for his daughter's safety, understood the gravity of the situation and the need for decisive action.

"Maxine, I understand your concern, but we must also ensure your safety," her father replied, his voice filled with a mix of worry and determination. "We will take necessary precautions to protect the palace and its inhabitants, but we must not underestimate Amelia's capabilities. She is cunning and dangerous."

Maxine nodded, her gaze unwavering. "I know, Father. But we cannot let fear paralyze us. We must stand strong and defend what we hold dear. I am willing to take whatever risks necessary to ensure that Amelia is brought to justice."

Her father's expression softened, a mixture of pride and concern in his eyes. "You have grown into a remarkable young woman, Maxine. Your bravery and determination inspire me. We will bolster the defenses of the palace and assign our most skilled knights to guard it. But remember, your safety is paramount to me."

Maxine gave a resolute nod, appreciating her father's concern while remaining steadfast in her resolve.

As Maxine left her father's study, her demeanor suddenly shifted. A mischievous grin spread across her face, hinting at a secret and personal motive that fueled her determination.

"You're not gonna steal Y/n away from me," she muttered under her breath, her voice laced with a mix of possessiveness and determination.